Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 28289 times)

forget off, I'm legitimately curious what his differing opinion on this is
good for you but unless he shares it we can assume it's just as bad as he thinks it is

I am curious, aren't they worried this is the start of a grand spree of hate crime?  
why would they

I don't know.  Because there are lots of violent bigoted people? 

I'm not going to pretend to know why people do what they do but I'd be worried about overreaction.

good for you but unless he shares it we can assume it's just as bad as he thinks it is

God forbid anyone has any differing opinions!!!!

Him not wanting to share it doesn't mean he thinks it's a bad opinion, he just knows he'll be shat on for sharing a different view on the matter, which you've quickly proven he will. Good job

about forgetin time

good thing i'm going on vacation here soon so i don't get to hear all the bullstuff the pastor is gonna spew from his starfish over this

%3 of the american population can now get marraige benefits
humankind is saved

%3 of the american population can now get marraige benefits
humankind is saved
I think people are more excited about the equality than the marriage benefits. 

God forbid anyone has any differing opinions!!!!
It has nothing to do with being anti-marriage. The thing is he wants us to assume the worst about his opinion, so I will.

Him not wanting to share it doesn't mean he thinks it's a bad opinion, he just knows he'll be shat on for sharing a different view on the matter, which you've quickly proven he will. Good job
Yeah thing is people are going to be against gay marriage and this isn't the first time someone said it ever on this forum. Difference is they'll just say it as opposed to having a forewarning with no actual response.

Yeah thing is people are going to be against gay marriage and this isn't the first time someone said it ever on this forum. Difference is they'll just say it as opposed to having a forewarning with no actual response.

He said he would've posted it if he knew he wasn't going to get stuff on for it

which he was promptly shat on for

Like I said, good loving job

He said he would've posted it if he knew he wasn't going to get stuff on for it

which he was promptly shat on for

Like I said, good loving job
I "shat" on him for trying to garner some kind of sympathy for having a different opinion instead of just manning up and saying it like pretty much anyone else would have if they intended to post in this thread.

Which isn't hard considering this is an internet forum.

i don't feel good about this :/

the year is 2015
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:01:06 PM by Frequency »

I "shat" on him for trying to garner some kind of sympathy for having a different opinion instead of just manning up and saying it like pretty much anyone else would have if they intended to post in this thread.

You're reading too much into it and finding things that weren't said. I want the guy to post what his opinion is because I want to know what his opinion is. I won't get upset if it doesn't match up with mine because I'm not a loving baby