2015/07/01 - Blockland r1966

Author Topic: 2015/07/01 - Blockland r1966  (Read 90889 times)

I wish for a big update like the good old day thats adds something completely new.
everyone gets tired of something eventually
if badspot doesn't feel like working on blockland, he shouldn't really have to

he shouldn't really have to
But at the same time people shouldn't really stop complaining? It's naturally the consequence of not updating a game which his clients paid for

No better way to express thankfulness for bug fixes and emergency exploit patches than "WOW FINALLY IT'S BEEN YEARS." Stay classy, forums.

But at the same time people shouldn't really stop complaining? It's naturally the consequence of not updating a game which his clients paid for
I was going to politely inform you that that's not how video game purchases (or really just purchases) work, but then I saw who I'm about to talk to.

I've gotten way over my money's worth, so if Badpsot doesn't feel like updating the game anymore, then that's cool with me(everyone likes updates though :P).
Thanks for the great game Badspot :)

everyone gets tired of something eventually
if badspot doesn't feel like working on blockland, he shouldn't really have to
Shhhhhhhh

Finally he did it! Thank you!!:DD

Good thing I never used any of these admin events addons.

I was going to politely inform you that that's not how video game purchases (or really just purchases) work, but then I saw who I'm about to talk to.
Can't you see that literally every game community nowadays waits for updates? It's kind of the norm nowadays to constantly receive updates and if you don't notice that this is what I'm referring to then don't even bother replying.

Can't you see that literally every game community nowadays waits for updates? It's kind of the norm nowadays to constantly receive updates and if you don't notice that this is what I'm referring to then don't even bother replying.
Just because they constantly demand updates doesn't mean they're entitled to them. Especially on a ten year old game

then don't even bother replying.

Literally no need to be so standoffish. Makes you alone look like a conceded starfish.

Literally no need to be so standoffish. Makes you alone look like a conceded starfish.

Coolio.

wrong conceded starfish

he never promised regular updates, or really even updates at all
it's not his job to baby the community

i dont see what entitles you to updates. i mean there's a lot of $60 games that never get content adding updates.