2015/07/01 - Blockland r1966

Author Topic: 2015/07/01 - Blockland r1966  (Read 90914 times)

I'm sure hes just trying to fix it, hes obviously going to take his time more and thoroughly test it until he is satisfied it works properly.

nowadays.
Again, this game is over ten years old

an expectation
In this case, aka entitlement
At this point all this game needs is improvements to what add-ons can do. The community can take it from there.

damn son, it's an update right here

I honestly don't care for updates, the game is fun enough and as long as the master server is up I will keep playing. Updates are really sprinkles on ice cream, unneeded and tasteless but make it more colorful.

I like how people run around saying "we don't need updates" when an update happens. The hell you expect to achieve with that?

I like how people run around saying "we don't need updates" when an update happens. The hell you expect to achieve with that?
they're probably just talking content. as it is, bl pretty much has everything it needs in the stuff department. bug fixes and whatnot are always welcome

Thank you based Badspot.

Wait wat
this.. this game is still being updated?

Now I can have much more fun.

Anyway we can cut ties with our steam versions?
I bought the $10 by accident, without knowing you can convert it over for free.
I'm not stating I want a refund.

Wait wat
this.. this game is still being updated?

Not really a big deal, Badspot is obviously done with major updates, but sticks around to fix bugs for the Mod community and deal with handicaps.

Maybe the whiny starfishs on Steam(Blockland's steam reviews/steam discussion) will finally stop bitching about how Blockland is "dead" because it doesn't get updated every 5 seconds.

Maybe the whiny starfishs on Steam(Blockland's steam reviews/steam discussion) will finally stop bitching about how Blockland is "dead" because it doesn't get updated every 5 seconds.
wish there was a way to identify whiny babies like General and have their opinions automatically discounted in reviews and whatnot

ever since this update it takes like 5 minutes for blockland to launch