2015/07/01 - Blockland r1966

Author Topic: 2015/07/01 - Blockland r1966  (Read 90887 times)

yeah
GODDAMNIT I THOUGHT THERE WAS A NEW DEVELOPMENT TOPIC

GODDAMNIT I THOUGHT THERE WAS A NEW DEVELOPMENT TOPIC

pretty damn funny

pretty damn funny
this stuff stopped being funny back in april when it started. stop it

Why are we able to edit the name of the thread in our posts anyway?

Why are we able to edit the name of the thread in our posts anyway?
Because SMF didn't limit it to just the OP for some reason and i'm not sure if there's a way Badspot could change that

who shoved a broom up your ass?

can you please stop that

I am not sure if this a problem just with me but can the issue be fixed where you are not able to put a hammer into a players inventory when making a gamemode?

$MiniGame::StartEquipName0 Hammer

Does not work with or without a space at the end, being capitalized or not regardless of variation. Its either this or having to include slayer at my server and I hate to have my clients download unneeded files. I can't get any help from the gamemode thread so I now assume it is an issue with the system itself.

Update: After attempting to host this gamemode and work out certain other problems I found that the first item, a hammer, remains empty as well even with slayer enabled. I now do believe this is a flaw with the gamemode system in general.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:00:34 PM by Bester Bageler »

quit being a loving degenerate. maybe if you actually understood how a forum works, you would know the most recent post shows up on the side over here

and every time some stupid mother forgeter like you tries to change the topic title, it deceives the people who actually care about this game being updated. this stuff isnt funny and dipstuffs like you arent funny for doing it.

and every time some stupid mother forgeter like you tries to change the topic title, it deceives the people who actually care about this game being updated.

i completely understand how it works.

can you please stop that

you just did it..

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:00:31 PM by Waru »

i completely understand how it works.
then stop doing it

then stop doing it

do you really get that worked up about it

do you really get that worked up about it
just loving stop it there is no explanation needed

you just did it..
if you knew how a forum worked then you would know anyone who quotes it uses that topic title

just loving stop it there is no explanation needed

i didn't even do it that time get your rooster out of your ass