2015/07/01 - Blockland r1966

Author Topic: 2015/07/01 - Blockland r1966  (Read 90902 times)

why do they call it ovaltine? the mug is round. the jar is round. they should call it roundtine.
damnit bania

I've heard from Zeblote that apparently Badspot was testing a packet boosting system brown townogical to superload on his server.
It seems to boost the packet rate whenever there are over 200 pending ghosts and there's probably a little bit of prioritization happening that makes bricks load faster. To paint a better picture, it's like superload but only when people need it (ie, there's not any of the weird delay bugs superload seems to have when the packet rate is always boosted)

Anyone been on the block party? Yeah, it's fast. Either way, I'm excited!

Anyone been on the block party? Yeah, it's fast. Either way, I'm excited!
badspot might receive another 3 nobel prizes for this

Badspot, could you do me a HUGE favour by un-banning me from your server because it looks so fun and I really want to play it. I was permantly banned from Ephialtes for asking to join a mini game back in 2013. Yeah could you or one of your admin please un-ban from your server thanks! :D (My Blockland username is Stereo)

Badspot, could you do me a HUGE favour by un-banning me from your server because it looks so fun and I really want to play it. I was permantly banned from Ephialtes for asking to join a mini game back in 2013. Yeah could you or one of your admin please un-ban from your server thanks! :D (My Blockland username is Stereo)
handicap make your own thread

• Server_ServerMusic
  • Support_Rendermen

oh poop

• Server_ServerMusic
  • Support_Rendermen

oh poop
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283521.0

there's a serverside music brick in that topic so there's your replacement

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283521.0

there's a serverside music brick in that topic so there's your replacement
is that as good as server_servermusic?

What the forget Alternative I thought there was a loving update.

There needs to be a rule for this stuff, or it should count as trolling/spam because I'm tired of getting my hopes up just to see its someone who decided to be an asshat.