blf, I'm having trouble deciding which high school to go to

Author Topic: blf, I'm having trouble deciding which high school to go to  (Read 2563 times)

For college, I recommend going to a Junior College. It's cheaper and you won't lose focus because of stupid college parties. Plus your units can transfer to a full university. Also if your major has an AS-T, go for it.

i self-studied for the APCS test, but that's about it in terms of computer science
really they just want well-rounded people - in other words, not just good students but good THINKERS if you get what i'm saying
like i'm studying AI which means i'm doing CS + linguistics + philosophy and stuff, they're all over interdisciplinary stuff like that
some of the essays you have to write are pretty informal which is rad
Why are you exactly me? I self studied it too, (Got a 5 B) ez) I'm also studying AI this summer. Super weird.

If you don't mind me asking, what were your ACTS/SATS/GPA? You sound extremely similar to me so it's actually a convenient statistic.

well a hs deploma isnt all that useful anyways. so go to the one that is closest

why do you need a $1000 laptop for engineering

I work on a $300 laptop for taking notes and messing with arduinos. .-.

$2000 for labs sounds like total bs.
I'm majoring in Environmental Engineering and my lab fee was $2400 last semester.

Oh and I never understood why people pay money to go to a fancy high school. It's so pointless.

If you get decent grades like me, teachers don't pay attention to you, regardless. :\
p much. i'm a straight a student and the only time teachers paid attention to me was to ask my opinion on whatever new rule the principal threw at us, to tell me that they know how i feel always getting ignored bc of my grades, or to talk to me about current events. and that was really only like, a few out of my 8 teachers.

I'm majoring in Environmental Engineering and my lab fee was $2400 last semester.

Oh and I never understood why people pay money to go to a fancy high school. It's so pointless.

You don't pay for it, you apply. It's just that y'know, the higher ups slip some money here and there so that they can get their kid in, and others go through the hard work to constantly tutor the kid to get in. I'm just slightly good enough at school to make it in.

Go with the second highschool, as the first one seems really boring, school should be a learning experience for social stuff and actual subjects rather than a small shut in one

why do you need a $1000 laptop for engineering
Well there's a good chance that you'll be learning CAD software, and depending on how detailed the models get you might need a powerful computer to handle it.

Good luck when you get to choosing college then