Unfair Ban On "Boss Battle's Server": Whats Your Opinion?

Author Topic: Unfair Ban On "Boss Battle's Server": Whats Your Opinion?  (Read 6153 times)

What mod is that?

Ontopic:
SeventhSandwich is right. You broke the rules, different key or not. So, you deserve the ban.

Tophat and Trinko win this fight. You lose.
You bumped for THIS?

Badmins... just why are they real?

Badmins... just why are they real?

Did you bother to read the topic? I provided plenty of evidence against Tomshere. He is at fault and is not being unbanned.

This spam was my brother's doing.

I believe you.
My brother "hi-jacks" my PC while I'm doing something.

I believe you.
My brother "hi-jacks" my PC while I'm doing something.

Just because you supported him doesn't make your case anymore believable

It doesn't matter. You broke a rule, you got banned.

As Badspot said, If you don't care, don't post. This is useless spam.

oh my god, you took that post out of context completely and then replied to it with a dumb bump

gg

oh my god, you took that post out of context completely and then replied to it with a dumb bump

gg
Read his topic. It says not to do  the exact thing he did wrong. I didn't bring that out of context. And if you're trying to be clever about something by sarcastically proving someone else wrong, why not explain what you're trying to say instead of spouting useless crap?

Read his topic. It says not to do  the exact thing he did wrong. I didn't bring that out of context. And if you're trying to be clever about something by sarcastically proving someone else wrong, why not explain what you're trying to say instead of spouting useless crap?
if he broke the rule he would have gotten banned for it, bud

if he broke the rule he would have gotten banned for it, bud
What rule? What the hell are you even talking about? You need to make yourself more clear when you type. Serirously. Twice in a row, gg.

What rule? What the hell are you even talking about? You need to make yourself more clear when you type. Serirously. Twice in a row, gg.
the "dont care don't post" rule you called him out on......

lol, so was that post. you bumped your own thread that was completely derailed/resolved for at least 2-4 weeks.
its not useless crap, you bumped a thread that is already resolved. it wasnt even that setro doesnt care, its that hes saying you did something stupid and youre not coming back. all youre doing by bumping this thread is trying to get attention, and most likely that attention will be negative and itll all be directed at you. youre not helping your cause.
are you loving serious

Is there a way I can get rid of this topic altogether? It's all just full of harrassment, cyberbullying and whining, and I include myself in that.