Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"

Author Topic: Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"  (Read 17642 times)

That was something that made him a laughingstock.

How is this even relevant lol

he's posing like a 14 year old girl when hes a adult college student in colorado to get nudes
thats alittle forgeted up

also, why hasn't he been banned yet? he's using blockland to try and be mr. creepman

also, why hasn't he been banned yet? he's using blockland to try and be mr. creepman

that's not a bannable offense

He has to take action, Blockland hasn't had anything like this happen at all until now.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.msg973653#msg973653

there was also that child research sharing going on in a tinychat room that became a massive drama, got a guy banned i think and lead to a big apology. but i forgot everyone's names from it because it was a long while ago

It was Steve and that fat guy nienhaus

simply by the sheer amount of 'lol's in the pictures in the OP, i have to agree that that was indeed racerboy.
otherwise damn you do a good racerboy impression

became a massive drama
i want something pointless but interesting to read
link pls

It's actually nearly impossible to prove that Racerboy was one of two people in the Skype chat logs, 'Racerboy375' was the only person that I found and he is  certainly stating that he is from New Jersey, US:

I have indeed sent this person a request to add them on 'Skype' and have sent several messages afterwards, albeit it seems like they lack the necessary will to actually respond to my requests in any manner and thus I am merely being ignored.

Right now, we do not actually have any concrete evidence to play the judge in this thread, a la we do not have any motive to denounce Racerboy, yet we also have no motive to call this the mere manipulation of words from Summet.

I can certainly say that Racerboy has been involved in certain activities which would be deemed unsavory to the community of the Blockland Forums and which will also stick to his track record for quite some time.

But, I find it somewhat hard to believe that Summet would go as far as to frame or even attempt to frame Racerboy, because when you attempt to toss that fact at the wall, it just doesn't stick.

It's truly hard to believe that Summet had some ulterior motive to frame Racer and even go as far as to create this thread in an attempt to make Racer seem like an even worse person than he was previously in our eyes, but the question is-- what motive does he have to do that, did he and Racer have some secret vendetta of some sorts that we did not know of?

If you were to think of it as a detective of any sorts, neither sides of the story really provide any evidence that we can stick on a board as facts.

We can basically prove/disprove nothing that both sides have said, unless both sides suddenly decide to cooperate and assist us in solving this.

It's actually nearly impossible to prove that Racerboy was one of two people in the Skype chat logs, 'Racerboy375' was the only person that I found and he is  certainly stating that he is from New Jersey, US:

I have indeed sent this person a request to add them on 'Skype' and have sent several messages afterwards, albeit it seems like they lack the necessary will to actually respond to my requests in any manner and thus I am merely being ignored.

Right now, we do not actually have any concrete evidence to play the judge in this thread, a la we do not have any motive to denounce Racerboy, yet we also have no motive to call this the mere manipulation of words from Summet.

I can certainly say that Racerboy has been involved in certain activities which would be deemed unsavory to the community of the Blockland Forums and which will also stick to his track record for quite some time.

But, I find it somewhat hard to believe that Summet would go as far as to frame or even attempt to frame Racerboy, because when you attempt to toss that fact at the wall, it just doesn't stick.

It's truly hard to believe that Summet had some ulterior motive to frame Racer and even go as far as to create this thread in an attempt to make Racer seem like an even worse person than he was previously in our eyes, but the question is-- what motive does he have to do that, did he and Racer have some secret vendetta of some sorts that we did not know of?

If you were to think of it as a detective of any sorts, neither sides of the story really provide any evidence that we can stick on a board as facts.

We can basically prove/disprove nothing that both sides have said, unless both sides suddenly decide to cooperate and assist us in solving this.

That is racerboy. He's added me on skype before.
[6/10/2015 3:49:56 PM] *** Maxx would like to add you on Skype

Hi Racer Boy, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[6/10/2015 3:50:14 PM] *** Racer Boy has shared contact details with Maxx. ***
[6/10/2015 3:50:22 PM] *** Call to Racer Boy ***
[6/10/2015 3:54:37 PM] *** Call ended, duration 04:14 ***
[6/13/2015 11:29:34 PM] *** Maxx would like to add you on Skype

Hi Racer Boy, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[6/13/2015 11:51:14 PM] *** Racer Boy has shared contact details with Maxx. ***

I like racer on blockland but... this? Really?

I mean, cmon racer, there's options leagues better than summet.

That IS the correct racerboy, on skype.
I don't see why I would lie, and can probably provide proof.

Also the fact that he's lying about not being the person in OP is pathetic. He's done it before.

Also the fact that he's lying about not being the person in OP is pathetic. He's done it before.

That IS the correct racerboy, on skype.
I don't see why I would lie, and can probably provide proof.

I am not defending Racerboy, but it just doesn't seem logical to me to actually believe Summet at this point.

Like other people have said, it's very easy to change a username and a profile picture just to frame someone on Skype, it's something that people have attempted to do before and sometimes even succeeded in their endeavor, but you do have to understand that we cannot believe either side, it's really possible that both of them are merely misrepresenting the truth in this case in an attempt to save face.

Slamming the hammer on either of them and declaring either them guilty would just look like people are hastily attempting to finish this and pin the blame on someone, there are things about this story we haven't heard or seen at all, but alas we are still jumping to conclusions in hopes of getting the 50/50 choice.

Before jumping the gun and saying that this is something Racer would usually do, take into account that you should not judge his current actions based on what he did before he was caught red-handed and apologized.

It's merely that Summet's version of the story just.. doesn't make sense, attempting to link the incredibly small amount of evidence we have together is not even working, no 'charges' that we make actually stick, it's just that there's an incredibly annoying lack of evidence to work with.