Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"

Author Topic: Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"  (Read 17664 times)

I wonder if badspot is going to comment on this. I mean we can't have someone like this running around the community/game.
I don't think Badspot cares about a kid being a creep on skype.

I wonder if badspot is going to comment on this. I mean we can't have someone like this running around the community/game.

Agree.
He has to take action, Blockland hasn't had anything like this happen at all until now.
This could start, somewhat of a war, Like GreenBH's, but has more of a reason then wanting some stupid pokeball add-on,
and more reasons to get his key revoked.

Agree.
He has to take action, Blockland hasn't had anything like this happen at all until now.
This could start, somewhat of a war, Like GreenBH's, but has more of a reason then wanting some stupid pokeball add-on,
It's just some kid being a creeper

What rule has Racerboy broken?
the #1 rule of the blockland forums: don't be a douchebag

the #1 rule of the blockland forums: don't be a douchebag

both were terrible jokes

who
one of the classic forum handicaps iirc.

he had a thing for older women in trenchcoats and everyone would make fun of it too

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=87729.0
WHAT A HERO
he fights for what's right
Agree.
yeah if whatever bs that guy caused constitutes "war" then we're all forgeted. stop being melodramatic

both were terrible jokes
it wasnt even a joke
if you're a douchebag on these forums you will get eaten alive by a loving swarm of piranhas

he had a thing for older women in trenchcoats and everyone would make fun of it too

That was something that made him a laughingstock.