Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"

Author Topic: Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"  (Read 17657 times)

pie crust did worse and he wasn't banned
we know this, but he's not harassing people into giving nudes or richard pics
we already know this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlzJFzibCKA is what pie crust does in his free time

racer "creep" boy

he apologized in his other thread, i guess it wasnt for reals!!

pie crust did worse and he wasn't banned
pie crust said he forgeted a dog

racerboy harassed and molested people for nudes

quite a difference

pie crust said he forgeted a dog
and somehow that raised more of a stuffstorm than both racerboy threads combined yeah i guess there is quite a difference

and somehow that raised more of a stuffstorm than both racerboy threads combined yeah i guess there is quite a difference
because he kept it going
racerboy doesn't post unlike him

all these people coming out as victims,
looks like our friend racer boy took a note from our good friend Pill 'Roopheus' Cosby.

Pie Crust is proud that he's in a serious relationship with his furry friend. This guy is just a descendant of Emo Freak.

There's no loving proof to be presented here. There are MULTIPLE witnesses. Racerboy is known for harassing others and begging them for nude photos, regardless of their age.

Don't be a twat and say 'oh the op is known for being stupid let's refocus the drama on Summet' or 'theres no proof in these images we don't even know that's him'

That IS him. He DOES this on a REGULAR BASIS.

Racerboy is known for harassing others and begging for nude photos, but for your claim that 'there is no loving proof to be presented here, witnesses will do the job.' is just wrong, you don't go to court and literally say to the judge 'Hey, I have no evidence to defend/prosecute this guy but witnesses will do the job.' and expect the judge to not whip out the guilty verdict.

I don't know Racerboy, but if he did this stuff again, it certainly wouldn't be under the same loving Skype account since people are already weary of coming into contact with him due the previous thread and this, it just something that only an idiot would do if he wanted to continue criminal activities.

It's clear that you wouldn't go around asking for nudes, get caught and then proceed to do it again under the same alias and profile picture, it's just begging to get caught again, so this scenario that Summet presents in the OP is just not believable

The only discrepancy is that the images are not dated. However, last I saw him, which was two months ago, he did his usual act and asked for nudes.

I can clearly understand that you are biased in this situation because of your past experience with Racerboy, you are merely attempting to jump into the bandwagon and just outright say that this is indeed Racerboy without even investigating further into the issue or relying on cold hard evidence to make an actual assumption.

You stated that Racerboy committed these 'crimes' in-- May, which is a while before he apologized on the drama thread that was first made about this issue, a la June 22, therefore I can clearly assume that you are basically just attempting to dig up as much dirt as you can on the guy in hopes of finding something that you can certainly pin on him without making yourself look like the biased one in this situation.

Let me spell it out for you because apparently it's too hard to get it through the thick skulls of people that just WANT Racerboy to be burned at the stake.

EVIDENCE DOES NOT SUPPORT SUMMET, YOU CANNOT CLAIM THAT IT'S THE REAL RACERBOY IN THE PICTURES.

Just because you want it to be Racer doesn't mean that it is Racer, there is no loving evidence that this is the real Racer in the pictures in the OP, there is no loving witness in this case except Summet, it's impossible to build an entire case based on ONE WITNESS, without actual evidence or a second witness-- you are not going to be able to prove that it was Racerboy on that Skype chat because the only thing you have right now is a banned witness and utterly nothing to work with, so just give it up and admit that you are wrong.

You didn't attempt to look in this case, you didn't attempt to understand the position of each party and and you sure as loving hell did not attempt to actually look for more solutions, you blindly accepted a Skype chat log with the wrong profile picture and even badly mimicking the username of Racer.

Even if a more logical explanation would be that Summet is attempting to frame Racerboy and doing a rather bad job by leaving evidence that could easily allow us to disprove his case, you guys still keep pretending like you know that it's Racer, it's the small details that you have to pay attention to, not the large text.

My explanation for this is simple as it can get so you guys can understand.

Summet had one of his friends or even had himself play as the victim in this case, one of them masqueraded as Racer, while the other just played the victim, Summet re-named himself and had applied the duck picture that Racer has on the forums to his Skype account.

Cue the part where they converse, whoever was playing the part of Racer said things along the lines of 'Do you want to skype while I am like this' and 'It gets hot sometimes' to create the illusion that this is the real Racer, although I am nearly certain that Racer had less finesse (a la was less subtle by literally asking people to skype with him through the camera, no trick being involved.) when he asked for people to video-chat with him or even when asking for nude pictures.

The conversation ends, the friend 'blocks' Summet that is pretending to be Racerboy, Summet posted this from the perspective of the friend to make it more believable and he posts the drama, he would've nearly gotten away with it too (if it wasn't for you meddling kids).

Are there any questions?

PS: I apologize if anything I say comes out as gibberish.

-snip-
I apologize if anything I say comes out as gibberish.
This was all gibberish and bullstuff. Alot of users here have interacted with Racerboy and this is literally how he acts, he's a college kid looking into some field of engineering in Colorado, and he tries to get nudes from people for I fell victim at a point too, I know this guy- and a ton of us know this guy too and it's clearly him. That's literally his loving skype account again if you would have bothered reading anyones replies.

I also like how you're saying it's not Racerboy cause there is no 'proof', when the next thing you talked about is YOUR explanation of what is actually happening here... with no loving proof to back up your explanation

Zharthon are you just talking out of your ass or are you just this slow, or is it both? I'm honestly confused

nice

What do you mean?
So much of your post is flat out bullstuff, it was very difficult to read