Author Topic: Summet- Admitting to useing the EVAL exploit  (Read 6379 times)

The known perv and trouble user has finally admitted to hacking.

After inspecting further, DragonoidSlayer asked Zapk and Viso, as they were a part of the group with summet

Viso's chat:

Zapk's chat:

Dragonoid even asked Summet's "Girlfriend" about what it was about, and she even said that he was hacking.

Summet's ID - 2216
                                                Date: 7/6/2015

Time: Roughly around 1:30 AM Centeral

Derp. I put Zapk's and Viso's names in backwards, I'm pretty sure you guys can tell who's who.

Derp. I put Zapk's and Viso's names in backwards, I'm pretty sure you guys can tell who's who.
Where in the OP does is show this?

Anyways, glad we got this evidence, although the master server spam has been delt with, its great to finally having proof of who the culprits were.

Uh, it's nowhere near 1:30 in central time and it wasn't anywhere near that in the Steam chatlogs so what is this time for? I also admire the fact everyone was saying "It's just an exploit, not hacking" even though either way, it's pretty bullstuff he's doing that.

Uh, it's nowhere near 1:30 in central time and it wasn't anywhere near that in the Steam chatlogs so what is this time for? I also admire the fact everyone was saying "It's just an exploit, not hacking" even though either way, it's pretty bullstuff he's doing that.
he could be mistaking it with mountain time

I completely admit to using the EVAL exploit? im not gonna lie about it, lying wouldnt get me anywhere, so thats that (:

I completely admit to using the EVAL exploit? im not gonna lie about it, lying wouldnt get me anywhere, so thats that (:
Holy stuff, are you suiciding?

no?
Just owning up to what i did?

isnt this admittance to trolling?
and isnt that banable?

isnt this admittance to trolling?
and isnt that banable?

He really did admit, even Visolator claimed that he was involved.

I completely admit to using the EVAL exploit? im not gonna lie about it, lying wouldnt get me anywhere, so thats that (:[/colo
k bye. enjoy your ban.