Img2brick builds update

Author Topic: Img2brick builds update  (Read 4660 times)

1x1

4x4

6x6

10x10

50x50

100x100

150x150

500x500

Took it about 6-7 hours, sorry for not finishing the last one, I had to go sleep.

Alps

50x50

640x360
save file for the alps down below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gk6b4toxz2dnctm/The%20ALPS.bls?dl=0

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 02:30:35 AM by Cubed Root »

The picture actually is of the Andromeda galaxy (how I can tell is the dwarf elliptical galaxy near it), but still neat.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 12:07:46 AM by QuadStorm »

The space themed pixel art it only which i really like because space is wonderful for discussing about. Amazing work 10/10

The picture actually looks more like the Andromeda galaxy (how I can tell is the dwarf elliptical galaxy near it) , but still neat.
yeah you're right, thanks for noticing.

The space themed pixel art it only which i really like because space is wonderful for discussing about. Amazing work 10/10
Thanks, but sadly I wish I could've finished the last one, I had to go sleep though

yeah you're right, thanks for noticing.
Thanks, but sadly I wish I could've finished the last one, I had to go sleep though
Could you answer my PM? Thanks.

the 1x1 version is really detailed.

the 1x1 version is really detailed.
It really is. By far the most detailed and realistic one.

It really is. By far the most detailed and realistic one.
have you seen the 500x500 one? I'm pretty sure that's the worst resolution ever.

how can I get this? please tell me.

The picture actually looks more like the Andromeda galaxy
of course it is, nobody has taken a picture of the milky way galaxy, being that nothing man-made has even left the solar system (yet)

of course it is, nobody has taken a picture of the milky way galaxy, being that nothing man-made has even left the solar system (yet)
Voyager 1 had left the solar system, it was launched in 1977 and is now more than 11.66 billion miles from the sun.
Actually, there's 4 total man-man satellites that left the solar system, Voyager 1, Voyager 2, Pioneer 10, and Pioneer 11.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:14:42 AM by Cubed Root »