Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 438552 times)

hey I'm here to break the tie
nerds ftw

nvm I started a tie
NERDZ FOR PREZ
Vote now at fourms.blockland.us TODAY!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:07:30 PM by Sparky_78 »

nerds are just sugar

clumps of sugar

and that's why we love it

if you like nerds then you are a fat nerd and i am not interested in any communication w/ you

Kit-Kats bring good luck in Japan. They also have them in basically all the flavors. I've had Japanese Kit-Kats before. Nestle would make an absolute mint off of some of them if they were sold in America.

Nerds are rocky lumps of flavored sugar. I'm almost certain that if you nuked a sugar cane plantation, all that would be left is a mountain of Nerds.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:14:09 PM by WaterOre »

can I get a refund on my vote
I want Kit-Kats now
Mmmm...

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:31:27 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

candy corn winning over whoppers? what the forget are you smoking, candy corn is quite possibly the worst candy ever. it's not even corn and tastes nothing like corn. it tastes like some sad excuse for a sweets that was made of leftover ingredients. someone looked at some leftover, stale candy ingredients and went, "you know what? let's make something disgusting and see what happens." and they made candy corn, just for masochists who want to torture their mouth.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:35:33 PM by carolcat »

candy corn winning over whoppers? what the forget are you smoking, candy corn is quite possibly the worst candy ever
okay hold the loving phone because whoppers are the worst piece of garbage candy to ever surface the earth

Nearly had a hard attack then realized it was fake.
Sour Patch Kids might beat out M&M'S otherwise this chart is 100% accurate.

candy corn winning over whoppers? what the forget are you smoking, candy corn is quite possibly the worst candy ever
Candy corn will advance one round as the joke option but won't beat out top contender Jolly Rancher.

okay hold the loving phone because whoppers are the worst piece of garbage candy to ever surface the earth
candy corn is horrible and i don't know how anyone in their right mind can like that stuff. it's like eating a dried turd with sugar mixed in.

candy corn is horrible and i don't know how anyone in their right mind can like that stuff. it's like eating a dried turd with sugar mixed in.
candy corn is not the issue here. whoppers are the worst candy ever made and should not win against anything.

No jairo I was not joking, I really do enjoy Circus Peanuts