Help me upgrade my PC

Author Topic: Help me upgrade my PC  (Read 4082 times)

well find out, it's kind of crucial to know. contact him on ebay.

heres the front of the case

i can't find the psu specifications though.

It says 7 expansion slots what does that mean though

The case looks alright, but the power supply looks very cheap. Could you pleae take a photo of the specifications label, or at least tell us what brand it is?

Heres a picture might be hard to see i can take another

Kill it with fire before it kills your computer. Diablotek is a terrible brand and the guy who put it in your PC should be ashamed of himself. Get something like this instead: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-ea450green

why would i get that when its 50 wats lower than my current one

Kill it with fire before it kills your computer. Diablotek is a terrible brand

also wtf are you guys talking about saying 500w is bad and stuff i run a loving r9 290 with that power and its not dead

Because your current power supply isn't a 500W power supply, it's at best a terrible 300W power supply with a label that has '500W' printed on it. Diablotek, Coolmax, Logisys and other such brands are infamous for making low-quality power supplies with exaggerated power ratings and very short life spans.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:03:56 PM by Pentium »

also wtf are you guys talking about saying 500w is bad and stuff i run a loving r9 290 with that power and its not dead
I dont know stuff im just getting info from these ppl

Because your current power supply isn't a 500W power supply, it's at best a terrible 300W power supply with a label that has '500W' printed on it. Diablotek, Coolmax, Logisys and other such brands are infamous for making low-quality power supplies with exaggerated power ratings and very short life spans.
I doubt that

just get a coolermaster 500w at best buy it's like $50 or some stuff