So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll

Author Topic: So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll  (Read 15414 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238695.135

Wasn't me! It was ::Taboo:: does drove the car as run and hit wee wee lil girl! Then he went flee away...
Why does you molesting wee wee lil girl then hired hit man kill wee wee lil girl is dead for your loving own sake!
Really, are you imagining of me half nake... I want see you whole full nake as cute teen boy... because I am a rebound player, you are sure want me as old man as dating out. Damn you are lovey teenage boy.
Yes, next month on Sept 29th. I will be 40 year old, right now 39.
Nothing... but I want my own self. Wait wait hey YOU.... I saw you just climb on bed with Pacha perfer with lover by Cybersix. Damn you 3 guy threesome in bed.
WOW! You feeling angry with me, ohhh I love see who is angry boy is more lovey.
I know who want going out with you! It was TABOO ! What shocking! I feel you wanta be with lovey cutest teenager boy. I bet you felt his soft skin. I am so jealous!
AND WHAT I AM DYING

Anyone have any contact with furling? I would like if he could come back.

Usually, the people in the fourms and game usually are hostile towards the people who have Autism-Related disorders. It's like that this is a game only for people who don't have any autism in them.
They use autism as an insult, bottom line. I don't recall people bashing an autistic individual just because they have autism.

They use autism as an insult, bottom line. I don't recall people bashing an autistic individual just because they have autism.

this

I noticed a decline in the insult "autism" while sugar is around

Anyone have any contact with furling? I would like if he could come back.
why would you want him back so people like x r 7 could keep bullying him

Why is this topic still alive? The topic says "Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll"
The answer yes, and has been stated multiple times. Why is this still progressing?

Why is this topic still alive? The topic says "Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll"
The answer yes, and has been stated multiple times. Why is this still progressing?

Apparently, for me, this is what it looks like.

Apparently, for me, this is what it looks like.
If it's no trouble, I'd appreciate an example.

i thought she was just dedicated to trolling me

If it's no trouble, I'd appreciate an example.
Noedit:
Example.

None of the people mentioned in that thread actually have autism, iirc

None of the people mentioned in that thread actually have autism, iirc

*facepalm* At least I tried.