So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll

Author Topic: So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll  (Read 15402 times)

she isn't really even foreign then. like, i get that your emphasizing that sugar is a she, but I'm not doubting that. I just don't know why you're telling me that.

she isn't really even foreign then. like, i get that your emphasizing that sugar is a she, but I'm not doubting that. I just don't know why you're telling me that.
yeah im still a bit tired, i had the mentality of anything outside of US is foreign, lol.

what
was reiterating the fact that I corrected that one person on sugar's gender.

was reiterating the fact that I corrected that one person on sugar's gender.
But he wasn't saying anything related to gender in his post.

But he wasn't saying anything related to gender in his post.
ok, i realize that now

sugars fun to mess around with

you guys need to leave her the forget alone.

she literally is banned from all of the top servers because you guys can't handle to give someone a little compassion. she has to join every server so she can find someone she likes and won't constantly scold her. She's anyways anxious for me to host because it's the only place she feels like she has some sort of authority and it's fun for her.

you're a bad person and you need to feel bad

I think you took this the wrong way.

Why does everyone hate on each other about Sugar in such a way?

I think you took this the wrong way.

mess around with
mess around with somebody
1. to treat someone badly "He was always messing around with her, and she was right to leave him."

Sugar's the nicest player I know. If you've got a problem with her, take it up w/ my fists
Quote from: Sugar
city
city shoot
city shoot head >:C

Yea so nice.

Yea so nice.
this isnt a very funny joke, jokes are supposed to be funny.