So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll

Author Topic: So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll  (Read 15400 times)

Well, Sugar DOES have a legit disorder...

Its not your job to enforce authority about it.

I wasn't enforcing authority. It's not like I put "this thread dies or ban".

Well, Sugar DOES have a legit disorder...
I know, but you literally have no say in anything relating to disorders

frankie get in bus
frankie please get now bus fack
frankie fack in bus

it's disappointing seeing how people dont understand what autism does to one's communication/social skills and then mock that person like the above user is doing^

this thread is forgeted up sugar is hella nice

she made me a cheeseburger once on bmans server

I understand she is mentally disabled, but her communication drives me crazy...I'm not gonna lie.
She is a nice person, but still.

I understand she is mentally disabled, but her communication drives me crazy...I'm not gonna lie.
She is a nice person, but still.
literally how does it annoy you.

ignore her or disable chat or something lmfao

literally how does it annoy you.

ignore her or disable chat or something lmfao
Its spam.
I'll make an exception because its a mental disorder and she cant help it, but its still spam, and I can see how he would get upset. 

Its spam.
I'll make an exception because its a mental disorder and she cant help it, but its still spam, and I can see how he would get upset. 
but it's the fact that he's been repeatedly told that she has trouble communicating and he completely bashes her ingame. the fact of the matter her communication skills are really not a big deal at all.

I'm pretty sure Sugar is a guy, and isn't foreign, so it is a mentality disorder. He has done this since I met him 2 years ago. Just try to communicate with him or leave him alone. Simple as that, this thread is pointless.

Sugar is nice to talk to

I'm pretty sure Sugar is a guy, and isn't foreign, so it is a mentality disorder. He has done this since I met him 2 years ago. Just try to communicate with him or leave him alone. Simple as that, this thread is pointless.
SHE is british.

SHE is british.
im nearly certain that they speak english in britain...