So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll

Author Topic: So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll  (Read 15399 times)

The way she types reminds me of cleverbot.

I didn't want to call you a white knight, but how you reply to the stuff in this thread in the dumbest ways makes you look like a white knight.

this isnt a very funny joke, jokes are supposed to be funny. 

It was not entirely a joke, she actually said that JUST because I took her lot after it got D-wanded on Enn's.
But slightly I men't to have humor mixed with that, I apologize if you found it rude.

how you reply to the stuff in this thread in the dumbest ways makes you look like a white knight.
how i reply to things "in the dumbest way" doesn't make me a white knight lol. it's just replying in "dumb ways"

whatever tho, 90% of the crap sugar gets is uncalled for.

I'm not telling her that she's stupid lol, I call her a nerd or carry her around in the throw mod server. this isn't doing any harm and I'll gladly let her on my server if she knows how to calm down

how i reply to things "in the dumbest way" doesn't make me a white knight lol. it's just replying in "dumb ways"

whatever tho, 90% of the crap sugar gets is uncalled for.
There is replying in dumb ways and acting like a blind white knight, you're doing the latter.

There is replying in dumb ways and acting like a blind white knight, you're doing the latter.
why are you on me for no good reason?

im defending sugar because she's being treated poorly for unjustified reasons. you shouldn't be throwing the term white knight around so freely when people are defending others.

why are you on me for no good reason?

im defending sugar because she's being treated poorly for unjustified reasons. you shouldn't be throwing the term white knight around so freely when people are defending others.
I'm fine with defending somebody but it's just getting creepy and cringy at this point.

I'm fine with defending somebody but it's just getting creepy and cringy at this point.
ok lol

Defending a friend that cant defend themselves is cringey and creepy?

your posts are the only ones i'm cringing at

Defending a friend that cant defend themselves is cringey and creepy?
Thats not what I'm saying, it doesn't matter anyway

Not to continue if you're trying to drop it, but just for my knowledge, what exactly are you saying?  Looks to me like thats exactly what you've said. 

then what the hell are you trying to say.

and if it didn't matter why were you on me about it?

i bet plad prefers aspartame over sugar