Author Topic: So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll  (Read 15406 times)

why does everyone drama sugar with the same question, i don't even join much servers that often and i know she has a mental disorder from the number of times this has been posted

yall needa lay off, it's not like she affects you, and if it's that bad just get a client mute mod

Can we all agree it is entirely possible to be both autistic and a troll?
Is that just completely unreasonable?

Can we all agree it is entirely possible to be both autistic and a troll?
Is that just completely unreasonable?
Why would she troll?  Seems to me like shes just looking to have fun any way she can, and because shes autistic, her idea of fun might be a bit different than ours. 

I understand she is mentally disabled, but her communication drives me crazy...I'm not gonna lie.
She is a nice person, but still.
just get client mute addon

Sugar should join the forums

the forums defending an autistic person?? never thought i'd see the day

the forums isn't all toxic.

when they're legitimately autistic, yeah

Doesnt always mean that, it can mean they do things for fun, like spraying eachother.

i've been hosting some times and sugar would commonly join my server but now i stopped hosting or playing because other games :p

I don't mind Sugar.
Honestly I find her nice.

yeah, Sugar isn't really bothersome.

And i also dont see a problem with how sugar talks. honestly Myst's garbled english is harder to understand than sugars.

its easier
its easier to
its easier to understand
its easier to understand someone
its easier to understand someone that
its easier to understand someone that types like this

then 2 undrstand sumone who tipes lyke dis.

no one cared about Furling (well some people did but others treated him poorly), so I am kind of surprised about this