Base Raiders - Ripple in pipples

Author Topic: Base Raiders - Ripple in pipples  (Read 18694 times)

Hell yes, I've been waiting for this.

I've also been nagging you about it here and there for quite awhile, but I'm so glad It's back.

Edit:

I should really update those old printers

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 10:42:01 PM by tony-0222 »

I'm having an issue where every time i join, it takes me three tries before I can actually get in.

First time I join, i quit for some unexpected reason. Ex: cannot find shape [directory]/m.dts
Second time I join, i load until datablocks finish, then I crash due to a runtime error.
Third time works, but I have to wait for my crashed client in the second time to quit due to timeout.

I'm having an issue where every time i join, it takes me three tries before I can actually get in.

First time I join, i quit for some unexpected reason. Ex: cannot find shape [directory]/m.dts
Second time I join, i load until datablocks finish, then I crash due to a runtime error.
Third time works, but I have to wait for my crashed client in the second time to quit due to timeout.
Strange... m.dts is a default internal Blockland file. Maybe the server has a corrupted one or something? You may not be the only one with problems like this, as I've gotten loading complaints in the past.
What an amazing leader.

:|

Strange... m.dts is a default internal Blockland file. Maybe the server has a corrupted one or something? You may not be the only one with problems like this, as I've gotten loading complaints in the past.:|
Yeah, I've gotten the "M.dts" error quite a few times. I think it has to do with a default player animation not loading correctly or something. Not sure.

The map might need to be reset soon.

http://imgur.com/hmeCGiP

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:35:04 PM by Dannu »

We got all the power the server can have, slaughtered civilians, one by one our clan members had to leave so we invited 3 randos into the gang to take care of the base. Anyone would have a hard time loving up a setup as good as that.

Here's a neat idea: How about you can't respawn during combat mode? If you die you have to take the back seat until building starts again. Current it's really annoying to be anywhere near a spawn since the guy just comes back with full hp and finishes you off.

Here's a neat idea: How about you can't respawn during combat mode? If you die you have to take the back seat until building starts again. Current it's really annoying to be anywhere near a spawn since the guy just comes back with full hp and finishes you off.
yeah this makes raiding unrealistic stuff

yes please.

this

This needs to be added.

I feel as if the high-strength barricades could just be reimplemented as looking at a brick and typing a command to buy one, instead of having weird and oblong shapes to conform your base to... unless that's part of the design.

Maybe, but I can only imagine how horrific it must feel to have some guy sneak attack you and then just watch for five minutes as they enter your base and kill all your hard earned work. Perhaps make it so people have 2 or 3 lives instead?