Author Topic: Base Raiders - Ripple in pipples  (Read 18692 times)

To ruin your fun?

You were completely incompetent and since Rein insists on a 6 player cap we are making sure every slot is well deserved. But I gotta hand it to you, you mobilized the server quite well and exploited our low staff count efficiently.
also this.
Valcle (computermix) is a know trouble user for holding random user keys, Exploiting glitches and cheating in blockland:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281869.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=269222.0

Quote from: Badspot
Valcle is computermix who has previously produced crash exploits and cheat programs through his extensive reverse engineering efforts.  There is a zero percent chance of this being a coincidence.  I have deactivated his key (again), but that probably stop him.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.
the topic was to old to quote but here it is anyways: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265533.0

i wouldn't be surprised if valcle had the power to crash a server

-damp-
Oh damp you, it is so like you to stir up unrelated drama crap and then sit there all smug thinking you outwitted everyone in the room.

Oh damp you, it is so like you to stir up unrelated drama crap and then sit there all smug thinking you outwitted everyone in the room.
He could have crashed the server, or it just happened that the crash was from wine being stuff to rein

The server crashes regularly and why would he? There was no final breach yet, the base had lots of printers, a safe with 60k in a well hidden position and most importantly, the crash exploit was patched.

Yeah but it seemed a little odd how it crashed exactly when we were midway raiding

and most importantly, the crash exploit was patched.

Yeah but it seemed a little odd how it crashed exactly when we were midway raiding
the server has a tendency of crashing, and i'm quite sure it isn't valcle.

I'm sorry you guys get interrupted so much by these crashes. I've been trying to figure out how to use a 32 bit wine prefix to see if it'd help but I've been having a lot of trouble with it. I'm putting up the server now on whatever wine I have configured and I can work on it another time.

EDIT: I don't have any beefs with Computermix. I really doubt it's him.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:22:42 PM by Reinforcements »

please do, been waiting for it since I woke up

Money needs to be reset
every loving time some one comes in, starts c16, the same 5 people join with stuff tons of cash. Everyone else gets raided by bullpups and c4 and then c16 has all the power again

-How to be an awful human being 101

Money needs to be reset
every loving time some one comes in, starts c16
That's me, sorry..

you starfishs turned on us just to steal our printers and dosh

you starfishs turned on us just to steal our printers and dosh
Didn't we already have this conversation?

Didn't we already have this conversation?
i was taking about the crash handicap

i was taking about the crash handicap

Aaaaaand the thread starts to descend.