Author Topic: Base Raiders - Ripple in pipples  (Read 18404 times)

Or when there is a dominant gang that is going weapons-free and then you never get to play.

The server crashed
RIP
EDIT: It crashed againnn
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 09:16:32 AM by Mr Queeba »

server crashed, maybe reset people's cash this time?

I can't wait for Reinforcements to start this back up again.

I don't understand why my servers always seem to crash so much. Like, does anyone else get this much crashing or am I special?

you're the special little snowflake reinforcements

on another note, build resets are nice. Overnight build resets are probably a good thing considering all the spam that appears, or at least make some sort of way to clear spam/abandoned build more quickly and cheaply.

I blame count

server died

no he didn't actually do anything

I think there should be an automatic reset every 12 hours.

you're the special little snowflake reinforcements

on another note, build resets are nice. Overnight build resets are probably a good thing considering all the spam that appears, or at least make some sort of way to clear spam/abandoned build more quickly and cheaply.
I think there should be an automatic reset every 12 hours.
I don't understand why my servers always seem to crash so much.
Some problems just solve themselves I guess...

server crashed right after i hit almost 0$ defending the safe where i kept my 60k

We were doing a loving awesome raid on valce and dannu because they betrayed us, half the server was involved

then midway in the raid the server lagged out, i honestly think dannu or valce did it to ruin our fun

server crashed right as a bunch of people were raiding, it was fun

To ruin your fun?

You were completely incompetent and since Rein insists on a 6 player cap we are making sure every slot is well deserved. But I gotta hand it to you, you mobilized the server quite well and exploited our low staff count efficiently.

it was fun
also this.

i had over 1000 d0sh sitting on the floor at the time of the crash
:((