Locked topic.

Author Topic: Locked topic.  (Read 6535 times)

This map is almost entirely stolen.
Have you joined the server in the past 5 days?

I can tell from the screenshots. Funny enough, most of the builds are from the City RPG me and Smooth worked on a lifetime ago. Huh. Go figure lmao.

The screenshots in the OP do not represent the current state of the server. Most of the buildings have been replaced with other stuff. Only the layout has been retained (with a few other things) from Cbrown town City.

Akio, you should change the screenshots in the original post to clear up confusion.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:10:07 PM by Barnabas »

Still begs an interesting question about the hosts previous history and identities.

torru is smooth da key stealer
I can tell from the screenshots. Funny enough, most of the builds are from the City RPG me and Smooth worked on a lifetime ago. Huh. Go figure lmao.
Still begs an interesting question about the hosts previous history and identities.

DETECTIVE DION ON THE CASE

Torru is Smooth/Rdmta if nobody has caught on yet

throughout many conversations, "Torru says" is an extremely common phrase coming from Rdmta. They seem to connect a little too much to me. Rdmta has claimed to have given 'Torru' the mod he uses for his CRPG.

I didn't mean to insult his server, but after I was banned, getting unbanned was simple. I just talked to Rdmta for a few minutes on steam and he was like,"Torru unbanned you btw"

Just Torru saying that he got a mod from someone else. Rdmta has told me multiple times that he gave Torru his mod to use.

BoomBot made friends with the host, Torru, and the host added him on steam. Torru's steam name just happens to be Rdmta I guess.

he sent me this link after i claimed that me and Dannu were no longer friends (obv not true dannu is my 4 year boyfriend as you guys know, we are getting engaged soon.)

i would be worried about torru arguing his position, but he doesnt have a forum account, per Rdmta. Maybe its cause all his keys are banned lol

this arises questions about the inner circle of Torru's staff;
is smooth about to strike? is ibans mod not tired enough all ready? is akio a cunt for covering for smooth? find out next time!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:48:15 PM by Dionysusan »

I'm glad to see someone using my old library building!

-Diablo-, 36560
Hosted multiple cityrpgs as well as Super admined at /ty's for a month and smooth's cityrpg multiple times.
I understand the work that goes into cityrpgs and know the leadership it takes to responsibly manage players and events. I'm 16 and hate cheaters or anyone that pisses of the whole server.
-Yes I am able to properly RP. I want to help others as well as better my own play experience so how else than by helping my fellow players. Any questions I should be able to answer.

-Diablo-

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:21:56 PM by Akio »

Name and BL_ID: DragonoidSlayer, 29131.
Past Experience:
A on Brickitect's server - SA on Chill's server - A on Daniel.S's server - A on NuclearNacho's server - A on Herecy's server - SA on A_TEE's server - SA on  Rammboy's Server (Now Clayman) - A on Mr.LoL's server - A on Benci's server - A on Cyber's Server - SA on Georges' server - SA on Kyle!'s server - A on Bacon!'s server - A on Ninjaz's server - Co-Host on Deokotaru's server - A on Ardenlo7's server - Mod on Whirlwind's server - Mod on Count's server - Admin on Blobo's server - So-Host on Khaz's server - SA on ChocoboPah's server - Mod on The Brighter Dark's server - Admin on Gavizt's Server - And many other servers.
Why you should be accepted:
I have extremely high dedication to City RPG servers, as I showed in the past (As the friend summet as the host), but in any case, I spent hours upon hours on the city RPG server moderating best I can. That so, I know more than the general idea of what could go wrong with a city RPG server, and how to deal with any possible problem.
Are you able to properly play the RP and help new users?:
Indeed. Even through my days of being SA on a city rpg server, I didn't use an admin command to boost my stats.
On the helping note, most defiantly. After maybe about an hour of playing on the server, I will know enough to help players with almost anything they need.
If by RP you mean role play, then yes. I am capable of role playing, but as an admin, i'm not sure that should be my main priority, as keeping the server and players fine, goes above all else.

I know that your opinion on me being admin may be altered on stuff that has happened in the past, but none of it has never, and will never effect me moderating a server, and doing my job as an admin. I hope that you will look past anything that you may look down on me for.

EDIT:
I just joined the server, and the infos should really be taken down a notch.

This was over the process of like 2 mins
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:11:22 AM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

i give all my recommend to dragonoid slayer

-snip-
Wow. Somebody who actually doesn't just admin anyone who asks/anyone who pays money.

I like your server already, and I haven't even played

admins don't help anyone. i can't figure out how to get a job or become a citizen.

EDIT:
I just joined the server, and the infos should really be taken down a notch.

This was over the process of like 2 mins
Your application has been accepted.

Torru should be working on that issue; I've brought it up with him several times.
As for now, I've disabled info.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:17:03 PM by Akio »

admins don't help anyone. i can't figure out how to get a job or become a citizen.
Sorry for the double post,

If admin(s) aren't active at the time, try using /help for those basic things.
It should explain to you how the game works and how to play.

Somebody who actually doesn't just admin anyone who asks/anyone who pays money.
People are stupid in general that do this, just because they helped you well doesn't mean they should get admin, lol. You never know what they could do with it :(