Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50495 times)

Wait wait so I'm not banned from playing?

Though sadly I am in school already now so I can't play even if I'm not banned. Good luck everyone and have fun ( ^ω^ )

What is the time for tomorrows game because it's still "TBD" and we need to know for recording/stream.
9:45pm for the UK
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:41:45 PM by CreepyCactus »

What time is the game starting at tomorrow

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:37:12 PM by Jam_Jar »

PLAYER PUNISHMENT

Right... unfortunately despite my wall of text that I posted a couple days ago addressing all players and members of the server, we've had some events occur that disregard the key point of what I said.

Drama between teams is something we don't tolerate and players/teams will be penalised if we hear of any happenings that may upset or deter other people from wanting to play."

Basil [BL_ID 37719] is being penalised for bad sportsmanship. Calling out and being extremely rude to other players while on the server which resulted in them not wanting to play. These are a few quotes from the times he was being rude and have been reported to officials on the server.
Note: He did all of this while several admins were on the server and has directly disregarded admins advising him to stop.

Quote from: Basil
Basil: If you wanna be a cunt and act like your usual self
Basil: Pfft
Basil: My entire team
Basil: Hates your ass
Basil: Because your a friend
Basil: Waits for kingston to stop being an ignorant cunt*
Basil: I dont drool on the keyboard without pills
Basil: Like you
Basil: lol
Basil: I don't read the rules
Basil: Nor do I kiss ass.
Basil: Stop jerking to jennas virtual block butt
Code: [Select]
[00:13:01][mlockha]: 6-5
[00:13:04][Jeetlor]: 5-5
[00:13:05][Zentro]: 55
[00:13:08][Zentro]: bish
[00:13:12][Jeetlor]: red does tip off
[00:13:12][[b]Basil[/b]]: Im not sure king . Were you born an autistic forget who thinks hes better than everyone else
[00:13:13][Monsier.Kimoo]: OK
[00:13:14][Monsier.Kimoo]: 5-5
[00:13:15][Jeetlor]: cause its no goal
[00:13:18][mlockha]: just because your teammate killed himself doesn't mean it's our fault that we scored
[00:13:19][[b]Basil[/b]]: Or did you learn it from your richardless father
[00:13:20][Monsier.Kimoo]: WE have that trick too then
[00:13:24][mlockha]: yeah
[00:13:27][wohoyaa]: stop hacking
[00:13:29][Stealthy Jenna]: mlock same goes for you when tbone scored the goal
[00:13:30][[b]Kingston[/b]]: once again basil just makes up stuff
[00:13:31][mlockha]: i'll just kill myself right before yous score jeet
[00:13:35][[b]Kingston[/b]]: can't use real insults
[00:13:35][[b]Basil[/b]]: Once again kingston
[00:13:36][mlockha]: then it won't count
[00:13:36][mlockha]: k?
[00:13:37][[b]Basil[/b]]: Being a rooster

All quotes from above can be requested to be seen in either screenshot form or chat log form. Other evidence can be provided also, but this is sufficient as of now.

In response to this the administration team has decided to BAN Basil from the next 2 match days and will not be able to play for his team for 2 matches:
[ZMB v ACM - 13th Aug]     - Banned from watching
[RMC v SAS - 14th Aug]     - Banned from watching

This decision is final. If this has an effect on player line ups, substitutes from the respective teams involved will have to fill the empty slots. We hope that everyone takes this as a heavy warning. I will iterate again from the other day:

Drama between teams is something we do not tolerate. Players/teams will be penalised if we hear of any happenings that may upset or deter other people from wanting to play or be involved.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 01:01:55 PM by Jam_Jar »

"Im saving all the seriousness till tomorrow" - Basil
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:29:14 PM by meatstale »

My only complaint is that Kingston and Jenna both insulted Basil as well, and they all were compliant in insulting and arguing with each other, you cannot put the blame on just one person. I am fine with punishing Basil, but I feel that all offenders should be punished equally, and not one singled out. Also Jam, I am not personally calling you out, but that chat log was picked out of context. If you notice Basil's first insult, it was directed at something Kingston said.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:21:54 PM by mlockha »

All right all this is really stupid one team can't do anything because they have no subs since we're picky but our managers gets banned for getting grouped up on by Kingston and Jenna and since Kingston is friends basil can't fight back that's utter stuff, and plus I can't make it to the game tomorrow so we literally have 3 players why can't you jam all of Paris games this weekend and next it wouldn't change anything, but a two game ban for basil is so dumb Kingston made me lose admin on Waldo's server because he can't take someone who fights back, but in all seriousness can Paris' games be moved since we were screwed over

Basil banned

god damnit he was my teacher rly
but we lost our manager so stuff

Honestly, I do agree with Basil being banned, but....
I remember that Stealthy Jenna and Kingston were arguing with Basil as well, directing insults at him as well.
I think that if you're going to ban Basil for unsportsmanship, you should ban Stealthy Jenna and Kingston too.

I was defending myself, Basil threw the first insults and I wasn't going to let him just put me down, so of course yeah I might've said things, but I stopped and he kept the argument going so I just left because my feelings were hurt. So sorry yeah I said stuff to him aswell but that was only self-defense. Thanks.
Also, the bottom left quote, I didn't even say anything to Basil, no one did, and he threw that out of nowhere, so pretty much proves that I was only defending myself.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:36:05 AM by Stealthy Jenna »

I was defending myself, Basil threw the first insults and I wasn't going to let him just put me down, so of course yeah I might've said things, but I stopped and he kept the argument going so I just left because my feelings were hurt. So sorry yeah I said stuff to him aswell but that was only self-defense. Thanks.
Except you insulted everyone, including me, even in situations where I was looking for an actual solution to a problem in game but in return you just spouted off insults. Don't play innocent, please, it was clear you were not.