Would I be able to bring a walking-stick/cane to school?

Author Topic: Would I be able to bring a walking-stick/cane to school?  (Read 4297 times)

I don't very much care for appearances anymore. It'll likely ease my pain, and it just generally feels nice to have something you can hit someone over the head with if they start harassing you.
Get a ugly ass cane or something bland as forget so you don't look like you're trying to be fancy. And don't try to walk normal on it, you'll look like an attention whore.

May I ask why are you going to be bringing a cane that doubles as a club? Get a sword cane instead

You would need to tell the school in advance that you are taking it. I had to do that when I broke my leg and brought crutches

just use a crutch because if you take that cane, you'll grow a fedora instantly

Why not a crutch? You won't need to explain to people you're actually hurt and not just edgy.

if you want to look like this:

be my guest

forgetin sandals lol, i'll never understand these people

just use a crutch because if you take that cane, you'll grow a fedora instantly
I have a cane but I didn't get a free fedora :C

just bring a crutch people wont think you are edge mceuphoriapants

Crutches are much more obstructive, though.
May I ask why are you going to be bringing a cane that doubles as a club? Get a sword cane instead
I can't exactly bring a sharp object to school, and I wouldn't really want that much of a chance to kill/maim someone. With a club, I would have to worry less about actually killing someone, when I can just break a leg or arm and be over with it.

wait what why the forget?

Crutches are much more obstructive, though.I can't exactly bring a sharp object to school, and I wouldn't really want that much of a chance to kill/maim someone. With a club, I would have to worry less about actually killing someone, when I can just break a leg or arm and be over with it.

kek

seriously though if you think you're going to use that think as a weapon you might want to rethink your priorities

how about going to a doctor???

I can't exactly bring a sharp object to school, and I wouldn't really want that much of a chance to kill/maim someone. With a club, I would have to worry less about actually killing someone, when I can just break a leg or arm and be over with it.

are you planning to fight someone? i have no idea why you're taking all of these things into consideration honestly