Author Topic: Recommend me a phone  (Read 1472 times)

Hey there blogland, I've decided that for university I want a phone, since I currently don't have one.

I'm wanting an andriod phone that's relatively new, isn't gigantic to the point of difficult to store in a pocket or use with one hand, and has at least a full days worth of battery life, more if possible.

I've never had a phone so I really have no idea where to start.

some kind of samsung galaxy, they're pretty good for what i know

Wait a little while for the Moto X 3rd Gen. If you can't wait, the 2nd Gen is fine.

Wait a little while for the Moto X 3rd Gen. If you can't wait, the 2nd Gen is fine.
This. If you can't afford an expensive phone, get the OnePlus One.

some kind of samsung galaxy, they're pretty good for what i know

This. If you can't afford an expensive phone, get the OnePlus One.
The OnePlus One has definitely been a favorite of mine due to the reduced cost, I'm just not sure if it'll work with carriers here in Canada, so I'd have to check with them first.

I'm going to be starting school sometime in September, will it be out before that?

Taking a look at the rest of the rest of the recommendations now

So apparently the OnePlus Two is coming out soon, and is going to retail for under $450 USD. It looks incredibly promising, and I think that's the one I'm going to want to get.

I recommend that you get a phone

i would say the zenfone but its big

I heard the Panasonic TG7875S was good.