Author Topic: /Ty's City RPG Returning Fall of 2015 !  (Read 4358 times)

Hey there,

I've finally found security within my job and I'm thinking about putting my City RPG Mod back online. I'm going to need a staff.

Donations will still exist though I won't be accepting any of the money myself. Donations will first be directed towards the server costs and then to my staff for their hard work.

The map is going to need to be built from scratch so I'm going to need a lot of builders. Builders will become moderators once the game is released. (& if you know my cityrpg, moderators get their own jobs)

Only admins+ will make a cut of the donations.

I'm going to be looking for 1 co-host (SA) & 3 admins.
Requirements for admin positions:
 - Headset
 - Skype Acc
 - Paypal account (if you want to receive payments)
 - Experience in hosting or co-hosting a CityRPG.

If you're interested in helping please email tycox94@gmail.com

IT IS NOT EASY TO RUN MY SERVER so I'm going to need a hard working/loyal staff. This time around is not for me.... I don't need the money- but I'd love to keep this mod alive. I'm doing this for you, so please do not attack this thread.

If you have never played my City RPG and you're unsure if you actually want to help this "/Ty" guy, then please ask around. I'll host a development server sometime this coming week to review the mod for a refresher & to show anyone who is curious what the mod is good for.

There will also be a building competition for moderator positions soon. 

Thank you,

You're not gonna ban everyone again for calling you out and making suggestions ingame, right?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272907.0

I'm not trying to be an asshat or anything, but many people had a bad experience before.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 03:21:10 AM by SinnerOG »

You're not gonna ban everyone again for calling you out and making suggestions ingame, right?

I'm not trying to be an asshat or anything, but many people had a bad experience before.

My staff will have control over this. I want no part in the banning of non-admin players. I don't have time for that. I will do upkeep when necessary, but this server will be managed through my staff.

Like I said, this is not for my enjoyment. Many users want the City RPG back, so I'm going to give it back only for them to manage. If they don't manage it, then it will not exist.

Am I mistaken, or did OP try to sell users exploits?

Am I mistaken, or did OP try to sell users exploits?
I was selling code that contained my ID in OP commands. I had no intention of attacking those who purchased the code... I simply wanted to help people learn how I did it. The code was intended to give others a chance to learn something and then adapt it to their own game. But of course, those who don't understand that feel the need to cause drama.

In other words... the ID was in place because it was the example code. I never sold any of the modules. I gave it all away for free.

I was banned once for calling /ty out for stealing Gordo's map.
I even saw him join Gordo's sever, spawn, and leave a minute later. Gordo stopped using the map, presumably because people thought he stole /ty's map.

Gordo stopped using the map, presumably because people thought he stole /ty's map.
Oh wow, it went down both ways.

on the other hand, I'm excited

ty has the best city rpg other than randomness

ty has the best city rpg other than randomness

haha

hahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stuff

haha

hahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stuff

haha

hahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OPINION

Errr, I didn't see a format for an admin app, so I might as well get a head start on that:
 - Headset: I have a computer with a mic, and am getting a headset soon
 - Skype Acc: ill pm you, if you like my app down below
 - Paypal account (if you want to receive payments): I do not want any payments yet.
 - Experience in hosting or co-hosting a CityRPG.: I was technically the host of Summet's City RPG, but I had to take it down as a result of summet and his multiple example of stupidity. (Search summet and check "In topic title") I was also admin on Torru's city RPG, that was recently revealed the Smooth was the host. So that one also died. I was also admin at Visolator's City RPG, but that one also died, as viso made some exploit or something. So in my past, I have had good experience, but all ended terribly for the server hosts.

Name and BL_ID: DragonoidSlayer, 29131.
Past Experience:
A on Brickitect's server - SA on Chill's server - A on Daniel.S's server - A on NuclearNacho's server - A on Herecy's server - SA on A_TEE's server - SA on  Rammboy's Server (Now Clayman) - A on Mr.LoL's server - A on Benci's server - A on Cyber's Server - SA on Georges' server - SA on Kyle!'s server - A on Bacon!'s server - A on Ninjaz's server - Co-Host on Deokotaru's server - A on Ardenlo7's server - Mod on Whirlwind's server - Mod on Count's server - Admin on Blobo's server - Co-Host on Khaz's server - SA on ChocoboPah's server - Mod on The Brighter Dark's server - Admin on Gavizt's Server - Moderator on Akio's Server And many other servers.
Why you should be accepted:
In my past, I have liked a lot of city RPGs, and been admin at a good number, but even then, I have always looked up to your City RPG. It has always, and will always be my favorite. That so, I have been with city RPGs for a while, and can probably deal with any situation to be dealt with. (Yes, that includes being spammed by people constantly because they accidentally place their plot in the wrong place. C:) Along with all of my city RPG experience, I have superior admin experience, so I can also deal with any other cases. On a different note: I am a decent builder, and I would say a "better than most" eventer, I can and will help the server in any ways I can. Even so, if there is anything that I cannot provide to help you, I am in contact with many many people, that can most defiantly help you, and fulfill your need.
Are you able to properly play the RP and help new users?:
Indeed I am. This section may be reminiscent of my admin app at Torrus, but I can in fact Play the RPG, and help people, and do my job as an admin. Through my many experiences, I never used a command to grant me any perks or anything, UNLESS I were trying to fix something with the drugs, or jobs, in which case I put my stats back to normal. About helping new people, most defiantly. Unless this server has some revolutionary script, I can probably help everybody pretty decently. And now to wrap up this admin app:
I hope to see you, and any other new admins on the admin team when the server comes active. Please feel free to ask me any questions relating to my app, or anything outside of my app. Thanks!

(This admin app layout is from Torru's City RPG (The topic doesn't exist anymore))

I was banned once for calling /ty out for stealing Gordo's map.
I even saw him join Gordo's sever, spawn, and leave a minute later. Gordo stopped using the map, presumably because people thought he stole /ty's map.
stuff like this and /Ty trying to sell people his stuffty backdoored mod is exactly why this is a stuff server.

I don't care what you say /Ty, selling a mod YOU loving KNEW was backdoored (I counted over 40 backdoors in it) is a stuffty thing to do and you STILL haven't apologized.

You also abused super admin to drive players away from another persons server onto your own. That is seriously loving low.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265083.0

its ALSO another iban edit

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:38:23 PM by Dionysusan »