Author Topic: Creating a FULL LENGTH Movie in Blockland!  (Read 17745 times)

When is it coming to the big screen?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:59:31 PM by Cypthon »

When is it coming to the big screen?
I'm assuming by that you mean when is it coming out? If so expect the first part in the next 5 weeks.

I happen to be a coder, models would be appreciated. I don't know if you know this, but the models should be a .dts. If they're an obj, or other type, it won't work. If you can't export to .dts that could make things more difficult.
uhh.... if you want I could just export it to .dts for you. I'd do the coding if you want

found a fully exported walther ppk, it looks close enough to the gun that was used for archduke ferdinand except that that gun was fully grey, i pm'd you the .dts and textures in a .zip file

found a fully exported walther ppk, it looks close enough to the gun that was used for archduke ferdinand except that that gun was fully grey, i pm'd you the .dts and textures in a .zip file

Thanks, I was looking around for that gun.

uhh.... if you want I could just export it to .dts for you. I'd do the coding if you want
Thanks, that would be a nice help

I could script some weapons and other things if you need. I can't model though.

Also, sorry. I haven't played Blockland in a week due to having just bought Minecraft and having gone on a trip right afterward. Hence, if you didn't get someone else to do the Sarajevo buildings, they haven't even gotten started yet. Again, I apologize. I'll try to do that sometime this week, but I have a busy day today and can't do it today.

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention that my Topic Reply email notifications stopped working for this, too.

I could script some weapons and other things if you need. I can't model though.

Also, sorry. I haven't played Blockland in a week due to having just bought Minecraft and having gone on a trip right afterward. Hence, if you didn't get someone else to do the Sarajevo buildings, they haven't even gotten started yet. Again, I apologize. I'll try to do that sometime this week, but I have a busy day today and can't do it today.

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention that my Topic Reply email notifications stopped working for this, too.
We've already finished Sarajevo, and many others. Always glad to see new help though.

YES!!!
edit: What will the builders be building exactly?

YES!!!
edit: What will the builders be building exactly?
Most sets for the first part are done, for now all builders will be focusing on making buildings from the 1900s that range from dense comercial and residential to suburban houses.

yah, was there even a server on Sunday 12 AM finnish time?

yah, was there even a server on Sunday 12 AM finnish time?
12 PM Finnish time

Next Saturday, 5PM my time. So that would be 12AM Sunday your time.