Author Topic: Creating a FULL LENGTH Movie in Blockland!  (Read 17737 times)

I will Voice Act and contribute any sounds you may need. I have a wide variety of warfare ambiance, from explosions, gun fire (Close, distant, and far) and much more.
that all sounds very good, I just need to make sure they're royalty free.

that all sounds very good, I just need to make sure they're royalty free.
just read the email lelz

I'll help with the vehicles and small stuff, time permitting. Can I help you by supervising the WWII/ aviation related things (making sure its all historically accurate n' stuff). Kind of my greatest passion in life

improved the image in the op, it has better font and widescreen

just read the email lelz
why would you email someone when you can just pm them...

improved the image in the op, it has better font and widescreen
>forget.png
>comic sans
>image cropped

you've done good, son
its not easy being green

I'll help with the vehicles and small stuff, time permitting. Can I help you by supervising the WWII/ aviation related things (making sure its all historically accurate n' stuff). Kind of my greatest passion in life
Sure thing

Perhaps the premiere of this movie could be on BLF movie night?

Perhaps the premiere of this movie could be on BLF movie night?
I've decided to release it in parts, they're also going to b finished by then. If you still want it on BLF movie night I could edit the three parts into one for a full length showing on the 29th.

What battles are you going to include in this?

What battles are you going to include in this?

Important/War changing/Most Notable Battles

I've decided to release it in parts, they're also going to b finished by then. If you still want it on BLF movie night I could edit the three parts into one for a full length showing on the 29th.
I can put the parts in order on the playlist.

The 29th of this month? Wow that's very quick. I thought it was a 4 month thing.

Hopefully it's just like a sneak peak and not the full film. Because that would be rushed >.>

TBH you do not need 100 actors.