Author Topic: Creating a FULL LENGTH Movie in Blockland!  (Read 17854 times)

you don't mind? what?
I don't mind that Johnny Blockhead released his Addon.

I don't mind that Johnny Blockhead released his Addon.
do you hear yourself?

If theres a scene in sarajevo theres gotta be a joke about kane being there,then cutting to the correct things.

I feel like this is gonna be pretty awkward. It seems like a lot of talented workers are signing up but I feel as though the project leader (OP) hasn't done very much to prove his competence in this genre and as such it will be some really nice setups sorta awkwardly forced together. BEE (Block Eye Entertainment) made tons of films and were almost universally loved before making AWW2. They also were capable of modeling and animating, seeing half the movie is CGI. It seems like a rushed idea with a lot of people offering to help.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:35:55 PM by McZealot »

I feel like this is gonna be pretty awkward. It seems like a lot of talented workers are signing up but I feel as though the project leader (OP) hasn't done very much to prove his competence in this genre and as such it will be some really nice setups sorta awkwardly forced together. BEE (Block Eye Entertainment) made tons of films and were almost universally loved before making AWW2. They also were capable of modeling and animating, seeing half the movie is CGI. It seems like a rushed idea with a lot of people offering to help.
You make a good point, and I don't see any way to change your mind other than to make the movie. Wait to judge it until the finished product is out. This idea wasn't rushed, it's been in its early stages for almost 2 months now. We've all got to start somewhere.

If theres a scene in sarajevo theres gotta be a joke about kane being there,then cutting to the correct things.
I'm so glad someone else had that idea. Thought I was alone in that.

Are you applying for a builders position or an actors position? It's fine if you're applying for a builders position, but you'd need Skype to apply for an actors.
Actors, I CANT get skype for some reason.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 08:59:38 AM by Agent Legit 22 »

is your movie script finished?

is your movie script finished?
I've finished the first and second draft, I'm in the process of changing a few things and then it should be good to go.

I've finished the first and second draft, I'm in the process of changing a few things and then it should be good to go.
awesome. good luck!

while the plot isn't my forte, i do wish you and everyone involved the best of luck. BEE was the last memorable film group for me, so it'd be interesting to see if one arose out of this