3 (2%)
[VW] VoidsWrath
1 (0.7%)
[VW] CrazyCraft
0 (0%)
[VW] CrazyCraft 3
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author Topic: Nonnel's Minecraft Server [don't JOIN  NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]  (Read 45666 times)

The looting was done before any protection was even implemented. On top of that I don't even think you protected that last building, not like I got a chance to check considering I was banned without a chance to speak, and I don't even have a destruction catalyst.
Those were some fine clearings to be done by hand and I would have noticed if you did it by hand. That was new because I recall pulling RM out of the building before going AFK to refuel the factory.

Those were some fine clearings to be done by hand and I would have noticed if you did it by hand. That was new because I recall pulling RM out of the building before going AFK to refuel the factory.
Are you talking about the blocks? I took the red matter from the generator a week and a half ago, not the blocks.
Reguardless I'm done with this because I know Pecon is the last person who's gonna unban me considering how stuffty of a moderator they are.

Are you talking about the blocks? I took the red matter from the generator a week and a half ago, not the blocks.
Reguardless I'm done with this because I know Pecon is the last person who's gonna unban me considering how stuffty of a moderator they are.
take it to drama if you're going to say shes a stuffty mod

take it to drama if you're going to say shes a stuffty mod
If I was the kinda person to take things to drama I would have quite a lot to say

Before leaving:
The generator was intact with RM in it. I pulled one stack out.

When I noticed:
Half of the building was gone.
The macerators were at 0rpm meaning you must've done it when I left.
The chest had a single RM.
Everything that an EE2 explosive wouldn't touch was still intact.

Can I have an explanation?

You were the only one freely entering and leaving the field. Everyone else was minding their own businesses.

Before leaving:
The generator was intact with RM in it. I pulled one stack out.

When I noticed:
Half of the building was gone.
The macerators were at 0rpm meaning you must've done it when I left.
The chest had a single RM.
Everything that an EE2 explosive wouldn't touch was still intact.

Can I have an explanation?

You were the only one freely entering and leaving the field. Everyone else was minding their own businesses.
I honestly have no idea what happened to the bottom half of the building. It wasn't running when I /homed either.
And another thing: Why would I greif you? The only person I hold a grudge against is pecon

On top of that I don't even think you protected that last building
isnt his entire base covered by a forcefield
meaning its all supposed to be protected

This better be an brown townogy

i think that pecon won't unban you just because you said that

The looting was done before any protection was even implemented.

protection was implemented more than five hours ago

Tomorrow I'm going to add long range nuke cannons the USS John Cena, and make an attack helicopter. Prepare for war.

protection was implemented more than five hours ago

I figured out how to get into pie's base but since I would rather not be banned I didn't break anything

pecon took down server wtf

Why is it that the connection gets reset every once in a while?
Also, we need more people atm.

pecon took down server wtf
The server has been spamming "[WARNING] Can't keep up!" every 2 seconds for the past three hours. I think a restart was justified.