Author Topic: Cop pistol whipped with his own weapon, didn't shoot to avoid race controversy.  (Read 5570 times)

Holy stuff, how about you take a break from Fox News before you're completely brainwashed.

what if Planr said the same thing to you about liberal networks

or you can watch both because both parties media hold back on things

and this

It wouldn't matter cus remember that the leftists are always right  :cookieMonster:

what reason is there to believe this
what reason is there to believe anything on the internet or national media

MSNBC didn't make a national scandal out of not being able to solute soldiers when the President's hands were full.

I don't watch tv.

I don't watch tv.
then who the heck are you to tell me what I should watch on it then lmao

Fox news covers the important stuff, not whiny drama/tabloid stories like half of CNN and other left wing news sources have devoted thenselves to.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 02:49:54 AM by Planr »

then who the heck are you to tell me what I should watch on it then lmao

Fox news covers the important stuff, not whiny drama/tabloid stories like half of CNN and other left wing news sources have devoted thenselves to.
lol

lol
no not just lol
hes right
you're in no standing to tell him what to watch and not watch when you're not even watching yourself

of course
fox only reports on the most important news
such as, for example: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/08/15/apollo-14-astronaut-claims-peace-loving-aliens-prevented-nuclear-war-on-earth/

of course
fox only reports on the most important news
such as, for example: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/08/15/apollo-14-astronaut-claims-peace-loving-aliens-prevented-nuclear-war-on-earth/
every other channel does this stuff aswell
taken way out of context
oh no they covered something a little silly they're a bad channel
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 03:13:54 AM by shitlord »

no not just lol
hes right
you're in no standing to tell him what to watch and not watch when you're not even watching yourself
I have watched television before. I know what the biases between news networks are. I don't currently watch the news on tv is all I was saying.

My mom watches Fox and all the misinformation and exaggeration she spouts drives me insane. My dad watches CNN, he gets just as much biased information, but something about Fox drives my mom to believe it and preach it more.

every other channel does this stuff aswell
taken way out of context
oh no they covered something a little silly they're a bad channel
did you just skip reading planr's post? because he said something pretty specific, and it was that specific thing that I was aiming to disprove

did you just skip reading planr's post? because he said something pretty specific, and it was that specific thing that I was aiming to disprove
no sorry didnt see that

argh
both channels are stuffty and biased. listen to both or do independent research online (BBC America is usually pretty neutral, otherwise just look at various newspapers)