Cop pistol whipped with his own weapon, didn't shoot to avoid race controversy.

Author Topic: Cop pistol whipped with his own weapon, didn't shoot to avoid race controversy.  (Read 5574 times)

argh
both channels are stuffty and biased. listen to both or do independent research online (BBC America is usually pretty neutral, otherwise just look at various newspapers)
yes this

why is it called bbc america if we're independent

or just get all your news from reddit, god knows how unbiased people on the internet are

or just get all your news from reddit, god knows how unbiased people on the internet are
well what happens a lot is i hear about something from reddit, check out that source, and then go read other ones because reddit is just a circlejerk of the same opinion

why is it called bbc america if we're independent
lol

I wish people would stop calling CNN liberally biased. They're one of the more fair channels actually. A lot of articles, including the one on the subject at hand, are written without any slant. Just pure facts, especially when covering live. If there is an opinion, they say "In my opinion" and keep it short. I watched coverage of the gay marriage celebration and President Obama singing for hours (plane flight, only a few free channels), and I was impressed at how unbiased it all was.

Honestly, I'm beginning to think networks become "liberal" as soon as they don't tow the exact party line of the more far-right conservatives.

"didn't shoot to avoid race controversy" is the part that's hard to believe. not the fact that he was hit

So what is hard to believe about "officer shot perp to avoid deadly altercation"? Nice try trying to spin-doctor that stuff but it doesn't exactly work that way. If I was in the officers shoes I would probably hesitate too knowing there's several million idiots like you on the internet ready to unconditionally defend deadly criminals because they hate cops and want to ruin their careers.

*puts on tinfoil hat* the media hates blacks, jews did 9/11

I have watched television before. I know what the biases between news networks are. I don't currently watch the news on tv is all I was saying.

My mom watches Fox and all the misinformation and exaggeration she spouts drives me insane. My dad watches CNN, he gets just as much biased information, but something about Fox drives my mom to believe it and preach it more.
Quote from: Barry Goldwater
“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Quote from: Barry Goldwater
...When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party away from the Republican Party, and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye.
The Republican party has been taken over the by the fringe part of their own party, these people like Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, and all the other fringe lunatics are the driving force for the GOP. Fox News is basically run by the "preachers" Goldwater was talking about. These people place emphasis on buzzwords very much the same way SJWs do, as well as fear mongering, where they pretend that anything and everything is an imminent threat that will destroy America. From the whole Muslim "no-go zones" to Ebola, these people are convincing their viewers to vote for the most fringe Republicans like Donald Annoying Orange.

wow i must have missed the memo on that outbreak

wow i must have missed the memo on that outbreak
we all died

Who else is gonna watch Straight Outta Compton?

Who else is gonna watch Straight Outta Compton?
Straight Outta Yo'mama

lets include information from the outbreak near the header saying its in america so it seems like 3,000 people are dead in america

FOX NEWS SAYS IT BAD EVERYONE PANIC