Author Topic: Actually interesting guns/weapons  (Read 1199 times)

There's too many AK47's and M16's, and all these boring realistic guns for a game that's lego. It's supposed to be fun and colorful and this just ain't doin it.
what we need is something actually fun to use, like the good ol' days!
so, here's some ideas that may make pretty interesting weapons;
A gun that fires backwards, but insta kills.

A gun that takes the current gun of the person you aim it at.

A gun that does no damage at close range, and insta's at long range.

A strong gun that has a faulty clip (cannot be reloaded, is lost when emptied)

A melee weapon that's very strong, but also holds you at 1 health when used (when unequipped your health slowly crawls back up to what it was before)

A banana. Ya squeeze it and it shoots the edible part at another player, blinding them.

Blockland isn't exclusively a kids game, but why does this gotta be so damn serious all the time?
Try to make a fun weapon once in a while people!

i would love to see more people make weapons like this too
i hate that some people just stick to the boring weapons like the standard ak-47 or the m18 or the dnernnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

edit: the weapons should be made to be fun when used, it doesn't have to be some wacky gimmick that'll never actually work
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 04:54:38 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Considering that this is your opinion and that there are still plenty of blocklanders that either like or dont mind the more serious weapon packs (Warfare, BKT, TS) im sure that the rant was a bit un-needed.

HOWEVER

You are right, i think these ideas are really creative, and i also think that these weapons would be a very fun, entertaining, and maybe even skill gaped addition to blockland's arsenal. Guns like the 360 no-scoper were very fun to use, and getting kills with it felt very rewarding.

The thing for me is; I like weapons that make you feel rewarded when you kill someone with them.

So in this case

/Support

i agree

we need outrageous weapons, like a rocket-powered boomerang or a firework cannon or a gun that shoots gun projectiles

im sure that the rant was a bit un-needed
Sorry, kinda wanted to get that off my chest, been thinking about stuff like this for a while, and it bugs me alot.
a rocket-powered boomerang or a firework cannon or a gun that shoots gun projectiles
That's the spirit!

/support
we need more fun in this game
what we do need though
is a boomerang weapon :^)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 12:43:57 AM by maplelink64 »

i agree

we need outrageous weapons, like a rocket-powered boomerang or a firework cannon or a gun that shoots gun projectiles
and the guns explode into bullets on contact!

why not a pulse rifle that turns people to ash on kill, or a super shotgun

OP's 1st and 3rd examples are things that just seem frustrating to use, not fun or interesting.

hey here's some more ideas I made 2 years ago
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238808
some of em are kinda meh but would be really neato to have anyways

OP's 1st and 3rd examples are things that just seem frustrating to use, not fun or interesting.
eh, i thought of em while writing the post, as long as it gets the point across.
I'm not saying no realistic guns, they have their place, all i ask is that there be fun weapons a bit more often.