Puppyguard's Simon Says

Author Topic: Puppyguard's Simon Says  (Read 3586 times)

Everytime a admin is Simon, they cheat and then blame the players for it. Then i was banned for 60 mins for "Disrespecting other players", I did nothing to deserve that ban! I can go on and on of why that server sucks.

Are you able to get logs/screenshots of the chat? Nobody can really do much about the situation if there's no evidence of this even happening.

Are you able to get logs/screenshots of the chat? Nobody can really do much about the situation if there's no evidence of this even happening.
I dont need anybody to do anything about the situation. Its just a warning about this server.

I dont need anybody to do anything about the situation. Its just a warning about this server.
But why should we believe you without evidence.

Yes but nobody is going to believe you if you don't have some sort of evidence to your claims.

Ah yes Puppyguard, they stole my build an removed all credit if I'm not mistaken. Their administration is pretty poor and I'd recommend avoiding the server.

puppygaurd kicked me off his server cause my name isn't appropriate lmao

i can confirm the server is stuff

I can also confirm that the server's administration is ridiculous.

puppyguard is ok at merp but like idk about his other servers

puppyguard is ok at merp but like idk about his other servers
i disagree seeing as how he cant handle the name "stufflord"

i disagree seeing as how he cant handle the name "stufflord"
The server is udder bullstuff. You can't say any swears other than damn or hell. He thinks of blockland to be E rated while gore is enabled in speedkart. The admins do not ressurect unfair killed people. Half of the time admins always win. He also has a parkour part made out of 1x4 squares and it is ridiculously hard. He always says "simon say not simon says" while I think it's ridiculous for typos and half of the server dies. He also has a thing called Unfair DM.
It is basically RL vs broom, RL vs sword, Broom vs sword , gun vs sword , gun vs broom. My total opinion is that this server is very crap and rips off black.box.

During his Simon Says he was "Unfair Dueling". I got a pushbroom and he got a RocketL.

Puppyguard is a lazy ass. He doesn't have time to come up with any other idea. He copied swollow's whole entire simon says without the static shapes. I get kicked for being simon fairly, and he doesn't allow swearing. He has a 133k ID admin that kicks people for no reason, and puppy has no tension to remove him.