Author Topic: Sad Satan  (Read 8016 times)

Story behind the game:
Sad Satan is a 'game' that gained some media attention in July & August 2015. It apparently originated from the dark net. It's basically a weird corridor walking simulator with the theme of child abuse (Pictures of Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile some up every now and then). The original version contains gore and child research, and would create notepad files saying '666' and 'I can track you'. Apparently the original version contains many 'tracking cookies' and a 'worm'.
The game has the scariest screaming noises I've ever heard. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a recording of some kind of child abuse found on the dark net. Oh, and nobody knows who created the game

Gameplay
Search up 'Sad Satan Vimeo' (As all gameplays of the original version have been removed from YouTube) but you have been warned, gore is present (But the CP picture is heavily blurred).

How to play
If you have a spare computer, please do us all a favour and download it from /r/SadSatan (There should be a sticky with a 'clean version') Please run malwarebytes and all that to see if it is as clean as they say.

holy stuff this is creepy

this stuff's spooky 2 the max
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 01:02:55 PM by Majorth »

uh why are you telling us this.

uh why are you telling us this.
Good point. I don't know.
Maybe uh... If someone wanted to play the clean version from reddit or something like that for a scare idk.

holy stuff this is creepy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9fMBvk6PDY

Scream warning at 6:30, not very loud but still
It was apparently made by someone and faked it being from the deep web if you look on the subreddit for it

one of the top posts of the subreddit lists some credible reasons as to why its probably a publicity stunt and the gay company is forgeted because they put child research in their game

this stuff's spooky 2 the max

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9fMBvk6PDY

Scream warning at 6:30, not very loud but still
It was apparently made by someone and faked it being from the deep web if you look on the subreddit for it
2:00 was Rolf Harris (Rapist + child enthusiast)
3:17 and 4:18 were both headless people
5:09 was the CP
The image at 6:11 was a child's head exploded next to a car.

how did you get this
OooOh he found your love tape. Whatcha gonna do?

2:00 was Rolf Harris (Rapist + child enthusiast)
3:17 and 4:18 were both headless people
5:09 was the CP
The image at 6:11 was a child's head exploded next to a car.
how do you know this,did you see the uncensored images

an edgelord threw this together in gamemaker and plastered it with "deep web"

nothing more