Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 293671 times)

I was getting this problem, and discovered that the Support_Preferences Glass adds seems corrupt. 7zip could't open it and Blockland's console printed this error:
Code: [Select]
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Support_Preferences.zip), need to handle this better...
After downloading Preferences found in Server Mods from the glass overlay and restarting blockland, it seems to be working now.

this is why I always tell people to delete Support_Preferences and re-download System_BlocklandGlass entirely when they encounter preferences issues.

up-to-date copies of Support_Updater and Support_Preferences are embedded within v3.2.0

I discovered later that "night" was what bans. At that moment I thought saying americas banned me. Maybe "night" is too close to a certain discriminatory term? (this was probably already dealt with since that)

yes, it has.

pro tip
do not say spice in chat
you'll be banned for five minutes automatically for discrimination

also it's banfest at the moment

already fixed.

TBJ0055 (ID 46405) is spamming connections in the chat.

Version 3.2.1 (liftoff) has been released.

Changes:
  • Tweaked window design
  • Added block user blid gui
  • Various chatroom optimizations
  • Added option to hide the Glass logo
  • Re-added "Messages from strangers" setting
  • Re-enabled Mod Manager live searching
  • Re-added transparency checkerboard to colorset preview
  • Disabled rtb import until the system is improved
  • Fixed Mod Manager search scroll
  • Fixed message box crash

As well as other various fixes and tweaks.

edit:

I've also updated the site cosmetically. This is not the revamp I've been talking about, but its the start of it. I wanted to bring the live site up to speed before I started making big changes on the test site as most the differences are just stripped code and cosmetic at the moment.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:38:50 PM by Scout31 »

TBJ0055 (ID 46405) is spamming connections in the chat.
lets get roight into the news

Changes:
  • Disabled rtb import until the system is improved

...Why?

this might actually help the blockland on my steam since I use the non-steam version alot more mainly because of the easy add-on navigation

...Why?
The system is inefficient and likely to begin causing crashes as we approach the 4k character limit

spicy
Very

up-to-date copies of Support_Updater and Support_Preferences are embedded within v3.2.0

This actually really bothers me, since it takes the ability to update my own mod away from me. You guys should have consulted before doing it.

This actually really bothers me, since it takes the ability to update my own mod away from me. You guys should have consulted before doing it.
I'm fairly certain I've said several times that it will still check the repositories of packaged dependencies for updates and install a newer standalone version if it's available.

I'm fairly certain I've said several times that it will still check the repositories of packaged dependencies for updates and install a newer standalone version if it's available.

Oh, I didn't realize it would install the newer version. That's awesome, thanks!

Hey, is there an Upstream Repositories feature yet?

You need a better description of the "Restart Required" option. Using Support_Updater, most mods *never* need a restart when they are updated. This includes just about every server mod and most client mods.

People overuse the required restarts and it results in a poorer user experience because the game constantly wants to be restarted.