Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295011 times)

Preferences aren't working for me, it shows "Blockland" and "Admin" but neither have any options in them. I like this but I can't change preferences when I'm using it and being able to use defaulting-to-off stuff like Hackplant takes priority.

Preferences aren't working for me, it shows "Blockland" and "Admin" but neither have any options in them. I like this but I can't change preferences when I'm using it and being able to use defaulting-to-off stuff like Hackplant takes priority.

remove support_preferences.zip
remove support_updater.zip
reinstall system_blocklandglass.zip

Please don't update 2x2 wedges :( It breaks so many builds that used the old version (the author changed the ui names)

I need to talk with reviewers to ensure that doesn't happen in the future. I'll disable the import when I can. Sorry about that.

There should be similar quality control as to that which RTB had.
But considering how this is set up, you should inquire for a set of closed beta testers who will test the addons, and updates, before the release.

Do you have Ratings systems planned or already implemented?
What about comments?
(Also can you add a requirement for addons like decals, bricks, builds, colorsets and weapons/tools to have images?)

There should be similar quality control as to that which RTB had.
But considering how this is set up, you should inquire for a set of closed beta testers who will test the addons, and updates, before the release.
We already have this. Add-ons that are downloadable on Glass should have been tested and scanned over for any malicious or broken code. Everything has to be accepted.

Do you have Ratings systems planned or already implemented?
What about comments?
If you took literally ten seconds to click on an add-on you'd be able to see that yes there are ratings and comments.

We already have this. Add-ons that are downloadable on Glass should have been tested and scanned over for any malicious or broken code. Everything has to be accepted.
If you took literally ten seconds to click on an add-on you'd be able to see that yes there are ratings and comments.
Sorry, the webpage wasn't loading on my end, it is now though.

Also I made a mock up of what the Website could look like using the new logos jam jar made.
Just make the text Sans-Serif (Preferably this font (Couldn't get it to work in the image though)).

I see some other things that could be improved, but that looks good for now.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 05:44:55 PM by Master Matthew² »

Help :(

So I already had BL glass for a while now, but today I made an account for BL Glass itself so I could maybe upload an addon however for some reason even after I authenticated the account, Blockland glass is always disconnected and I cant connect it.

(edit) So I met one of my friends and he said he had the same issue, perhaps the servers are down or something?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 06:25:05 PM by Wrongbear »

The original composition does follow other rules of its own, though. For example, the glass has been balanced to it is in fact 2/3rds full.

iunno it looks more like 1/3 empty to me

iunno it looks more like 1/3 empty to me
It looks like the green water is floating.

I need to talk with reviewers to ensure that doesn't happen in the future. I'll disable the import when I can. Sorry about that.
Please don't force updates at all. This is one of my biggest fears with your system and Support_Updater. Ask the player if it's okay, and let them say no.

Blockland Glass won't connect to glass live anymore. What's happening?

Please don't force updates at all. This is one of my biggest fears with your system and Support_Updater. Ask the player if it's okay, and let them say no.

The updater doesn't force updates though?

The updater doesn't force updates though?
Yes. I'm just worried that the updater might be updated to force updates in the future. In any case I've made my own edits to it to keep the addons it downloads in the downloads folder it creates, so I can look at the "updates" to see if they're safe or if I simply just dont want them.