Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295179 times)

Because it's the Pi Update.

Ever seen it officially being called so?

Don't change the title.

are there supposed to be keybinds to bring up things like chat and mod manager

are there supposed to be keybinds to bring up things like chat and mod manager

just the overlay.

-snip-

Thank you for responding to everything.
Yeah, I got most of my information from Paperwork a few days after the fact who I came in contact with after I voiced what was going on over Discord.
In hindsight, I should have thought about how busy you probably were. I only figured I was being ignored because you appeared to be actively responding to questions asked directly after me.
Either way, I hope the issue gets resolved eventually and Im sorry I got overly hostile about it.

The only thing that doesn't sit well at the moment are the select users who decide to only observe me yelling, pretend like its groundless, and then call me an awful person. Being upset about anything seems to be a PR nightmare despite the reasoning.

The only thing that doesn't sit well at the moment are the select users who decide to only observe me yelling, pretend like its groundless, and then call me an awful person. Being upset about anything seems to be a PR nightmare despite the reasoning.
Well make it sit because it wasn't groundless, you deserved what you got. You were completely out of line thinking you had the right to use this service when it is just something Jincux is working on for us. People weren't even that rude to you anyway, they pretty much said what you needed to hear.

You were completely out of line thinking you had the right to use this service-

Wh-what??
Okaaaay.

I brought up this idea in the chat yesterday but I don't know if it was answered or not. You guys were really talking about Discord hardcore.

RTB had a feature that allowed you to see a preview of a server before you joined it. I don't know if it was an official feature or if someone else made it to add-on to the base OS, but it was still really, really useful nonetheless.

Basically, the feature would put a tab next to or around the "join server" button that said something like "server features" or "server preview". IDK exactly what it said, but it showed the add-ons that the server had enabled and displayed the current player list. I think it might have even displayed the admin list, though I can't be too sure about that.

When would that feature come, if at all? And if it will, to what extent will it be implemented?

There's a server preview provided by Blockland already:
http://blockland.us/browse.php
Although, it would be nice to have it ingame so you don't need visit the site to get the previews all the time.

There's a server preview provided by Blockland already:
http://blockland.us/browse.php
Although, it would be nice to have it ingame so you don't need visit the site to get the previews all the time.
He doesn't mean a preview image.
The feature was called "Server Info" and it added an extra button to the join server window, and would allow you to press it if you had an rtb server highlighted. When pressed, it would show you a list of add-ons the server had enabled, as well as the player list, their bl_ids, and admin status.
The add-ons list would allow you to click a button to download 'content only' versions of the add-ons the host had through RTB. These would allow you to bypass some of the download time while loading, up until the cache update, in which, this part became a useless feature.

He doesn't mean a preview image.
The feature was called "Server Info" and it added an extra button to the join server window, and would allow you to press it if you had an rtb server highlighted. When pressed, it would show you a list of add-ons the server had enabled, as well as the player list, their bl_ids, and admin status.
The add-ons list would allow you to click a button to download 'content only' versions of the add-ons the host had through RTB. These would allow you to bypass some of the download time while loading, up until the cache update, in which, this part became a useless feature.
I interpreted it as such. It was too long time for me to remember exactly what the feature included. Thank you for refreshing my memory.

You were completely out of line thinking you had the right to use this service wh...
how dare he use what is available to be used

The Add-On Better Shadow Control is missing the Client_ part.

This. Looks. Amazing.
Also, I'm getting halloween vibes like a mad scientist waking up frankenstein and rebuilding him. Accept frankenstein is RTB.

I really like how this is coming along, It's a shame you never made/obtained a dedicated logo, so I decided to make something in Photoshop

Note: I do have the PSD and the image is much larger, than this, I just lowered the resolution on the forums to avoid page stretch, if you want it just PM me.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:56:33 PM by Master Matthew² »

I really like how this is coming along, It's a shame you never made/obtained a dedicated logo, so I decided to make something in Photoshop

Note: I do have the PSD and the image is much larger, than this, I just lowered the resolution on the forums to avoid page stretch, if you want it just PM me.
amazing