Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295027 times)

Disabling "show awake status" doesn't seem to sleep you for the chat window that you currently have open until you reconnect to it.

Also might be just missing the button but I don't see an option to disable notifications for friends coming on/offline.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:42:20 PM by Crøwn »

Disabling "show awake status" doesn't seem to sleep you for the chat window that you currently have open until you reconnect to it.

fixed.

Also might be just missing the button but I don't see an option to disable notifications for friends coming on/offline.

added.

can private add-ons be made on this like on rtb?

Any fix to"ERROR (TCPClient): error 7 for connection to api.blocklandglass.com: Connection timed out"? I keep on getting that whenever I go on the Add-Ons, and this pops up
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:10:36 AM by Modder The Fox »

Can you make the server control panel resizable as well?

can private add-ons be made on this like on rtb?

not right now.

Any fix to"ERROR (TCPClient): error 7 for connection to api.blocklandglass.com: Connection timed out"? I keep on getting that whenever I go on the Add-Ons, and this pops up

I don't know why you're not able to connect to the API, nobody else has reported such an issue lately and I can open the Add-Ons page on the MM fine.

what happens when you try to visit http://api.blocklandglass.com ?

Can you make the server control panel resizable as well?

making the elements in any Glass GUI (or any GUI, really) resize properly to the width/height of the GUI's window takes quite a bit of time and in my experience involves a lot of trial and error making it look right.

The reason I never wrote the validateDecal method in the first place is because I wasn't sure what the file requirements for decals were, so it defaulted to checking it as a normal add-on. I'll try to get it fixed tonight.
The only necessary files are the Decals themselves and a thumb folder holding all the icons.  But no descriptions / server.cs or anything necessary.  I'll try adding blank client.cs files

I also cant connect to the api.

I was able to successfully upload two cars for Beta purposes. I'm awaiting your approval now admins!

Thank you for fixing the bug from the past.

For some reason, I cannot promote or demote anyone's rank but everyone else who has the addon in other servers can. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

For some reason, I cannot promote or demote anyone's rank but everyone else who has the addon in other servers can. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

I am already investigating this (started yesterday), expect a fix by the next update - 3.1.1
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 07:34:43 AM by Paperwork »

oh and the e-tard filter's words are able to be changed in the preferences - they never loaded in before.

Sweet!

But I don't see the purpose of the eyes behind the chat staring at me... Brrr.

Blockland Glass
3.1.0 to 3.1.1

Features
  • Chatroom / DM emoticons added, access by finding the file name of an icon in the Glass' /image/icon folder, then type in chat :filename:
  • Friend requests will now appear at the top of your friends list, not the bottom.
  • "Show Friend Status" setting added, when enabled, you will receive notifications when your friends go online/offline.
  • Mentioned notifications now have an icon + sound.
  • GUI button bitmap update, minor color changes for some Glass GUIs overall.
  • DM timestamps.

Fixes
  • Giving users admin/superadmin now works, you can now also add/remove offline users to admin/superadmin.
  • DMs now display messages properly if the messages were received while the overlay was closed.
  • Fixed chatroom text clipping behind the scroll bar.
  • Fixed a minor error when updating on a dedicated server.
  • Chatroom button now hides all current chatroom windows (as it was supposed to do).
  • Fixed a package not being found during initial startup.
  • "Share Awake Status" now updates immediately when enabled/disabled.
  • Fixed some issues relating to not being able to open the Server Settings GUI when you should be able to.
  • E-Tard filter now shows up as a server setting.
  • Typing indicator now displays properly in DMs.