Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295266 times)

though if you have oRBs: get rid of that garbage.
You will never compel me to remove my copy of oRBs RTB. Why should i remove it?

i noticed a lot of these don't have their own thumbnails and if you want i can make some. what file format and size should i do?

For the love of god, please get rid of this annoying thing that pops up EVERY TIME you open the main menu and gets in the way of starting a server. Or at the very least make it disappear after a couple seconds, not hang around forever unless you click it.

yeah rtb does the same thing lol

yeah rtb does the same thing lol
actually with rtb it goes away after a couple seconds
with glass it just stays there
forever unless you click on it

i noticed that as a tmbi user the tmbi interface is lagging a lot when i have this mod installed as well

like before i installed glass I could use it very smoothly and no lag when i open/close brick menu or selecting bricks. now it lags a lot, or at least noticeably. It gets worse the longer i play.

not sure if its just my computer though; does anyone experience this too?

i noticed a lot of these don't have their own thumbnails and if you want i can make some. what file format and size should i do?
We have each one in webm, mp4, and png at 320x180

oRBs is a terribly executed puppet of RTB that lacks most functionality and has no future; it also contains a few game-breaking bugs that will never be resolved.

For the love of god, please get rid of this annoying thing that pops up EVERY TIME you open the main menu and gets in the way of starting a server. Or at the very least make it disappear after a couple seconds, not hang around forever unless you click it.
Right click to dismiss. I'll add the ability to disable it in the next update.

i noticed that as a tmbi user the tmbi interface is lagging a lot when i have this mod installed as well

like before i installed glass I could use it very smoothly and no lag when i open/close brick menu or selecting bricks. now it lags a lot, or at least noticeably. It gets worse the longer i play.

not sure if its just my computer though; does anyone experience this too?
I don't use TMBI but I'm not sure what would cause any conflict. If you find anything substantial, let me know.

Glass is a step forward.
oRBs is a step backward.
Feel free to be left behind.

When I try to upload an add-on it just says bool(false)

Also, you can't deny RTB reclaims.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:09:46 PM by jes00 »

Getting this error sometimes, not 100% sure what makes it occur but I figured I'd post it:
Add-ons/System_BlocklandGlass/client/GlassLiveRoom.cs (211) Unable to find object attempting to call function isAdmin

Same with line 213 but with isMod.

I think it's when someone who has no name speaks (Not sure why he doesn't have a name though)

The Mod Manager needs some work in my opinion. It's it's difficult to navigate without back buttons, and the RTB archive is pretty much impossible to find stuff on because you have to go page by page and there isn't a search button or even sections.

Unrelated but I kind of feel like the button and tab bitmaps don't really fit the rest of the GUI styling on everything.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:38:37 PM by Crøwn »

Why should i remove it?
because it's pretty much dead and breaks your game

minor gripe but can you switch to a webfont for the glass website (or at least specify that it's sans-serif)? i don't have any of the fonts installed (which should raise a red flag, you should never have to install a font for a website to display properly) and all these serifs make it look ugly

minor gripe but can you switch to a webfont for the glass website (or at least specify that it's sans-serif)? i don't have any of the fonts installed (which should raise a red flag, you should never have to install a font for a website to display properly) and all these serifs make it look ugly
plus even if it's not something like a font provided via google's font service, it can still be embedded
http://stackoverflow.com/a/12144181

What OS/version are you on? I intentionally chose a font that comes native on most devices, Verdana.

What OS/version are you on? I intentionally chose a font that comes native on most devices, Verdana.
latest version of windows 10 insider preview. the CSS calls for century gothic which i don't have