Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 294995 times)

It still says "Welcome to the Glass Live private beta!" when I join chat. Also, I think you should add an option to hide the "x entered the room" and "x left the room" messages.

I encountered some (mostly minor) issues while using the mod manager:
  • In the "my add-ons" tab on the mod manager, clicking the gear next to an add-on and then clicking "OK" echoes "callback" in the console.
  • Searching for add-ons in the mod manager echoes all results in console.
  • Pasting text into the search bar doesn't work. (Side note: The search bar otherwise works great. I really like how quick and convenient it is.)
  • Opening an add-on's page echoes "GlassModManagerGui Resize" in the console.
  • The game lags when you drag the mod manager window around.
  • In the Colorsets tab, dragging the window causes the list of color sets to move slightly. This also applies to the text on the "my add-ons" tab.
  • Large add-on boards are somewhat difficult to navigate because you can only move one page ahead at a time. This is more noticeable on larger boards such as "server mods". This will likely become more of a problem as the number of add-ons grows.
  • After rating an add-on, clicking OK on the message box echoes "callback"
  • You get an API error if you go to the sounds board and click the blank add-on.
  • While viewing an add-on, you cannot scroll if your mouse is over the comment text box.

Overall, I like Blockland Glass. It's good to finally have a working replacement for RTB. You're doing a great job so far!

Thanks everyone for the feedback and participation. I'm pretty busy over the next few days, so there's not much I'll be able to get done, but I'm still trying to get it out as soon as I can reasonably.

bump
Also, are Glass Live and the Mod Manager in the same window as of 3.0?

bump
Also, are Glass Live and the Mod Manager in the same window as of 3.0?
They're in the same overlay, but they have separate windows.

When I downloaded it, I don't see anything, and using Ctrl M or Shift+tab doesn't seem to work, are there conflicting mods?

When I downloaded it, I don't see anything, and using Ctrl M or Shift+tab doesn't seem to work, are there conflicting mods?

you should see a notification on the bottom right telling you what your glass keybind is.
give us a console.log.

Nevermind, Turns out even though i deleted the old version from my addons, along with all the mods i got off of it, I had to delete the old version from my downloads.

I love Blockland Glass. Looking forward to seeing more, man. Awesome stuff.

Bl glass doesn't seem to save my preferences, like i'll set the hatmod preferences to have no hat items and when i restart the hat items are still there. Same thing with like a HUD print mod, i'll set it up, and when I end the server and rehost it the thing i set up is gone.

Bl glass doesn't seem to save my preferences, like i'll set the hatmod preferences to have no hat items and when i restart the hat items are still there. Same thing with like a HUD print mod, i'll set it up, and when I end the server and rehost it the thing i set up is gone.
I have the same problem, I had to stop using the server rules mod due to this.

I can't connect to Glass live. I'm getting the console spam again. And when I push the button a couple times, it tries to re-auth my key and then fails.

I can't connect to Glass live. I'm getting the console spam again. And when I push the button a couple times, it tries to re-auth my key and then fails.
Me too, just figured it was down.

I don't understand it much, one day glass server prefs work fine, the next the keybind refuses to work, and nothing fixes it i don't really understand how this happens??

I don't understand it much, one day glass server prefs work fine, the next the keybind refuses to work, and nothing fixes it i don't really understand how this happens??

The only way I've ever gotten server prefs to work for me is by doing this:
Try doing $Pref::BLPrefs::AllowedRank = "3"; in console, rejoin the server / restart the game and try again.
Does that work for you?