Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 292882 times)

Fixed all mentioned, some were already fixed server-side but lacked client changes. Released an update that contains more settings. Thanks for all the input. I've opened up 5 more spots.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:22:21 PM by Scout31 »

I think that your name being bold when you have the overlay open should be optional. Also if you didn't notice when you open the mod manager in the overlay you can't actually do anything except touch the manager, buttons don't even work. When you add a friend they don't update to be online until you reconnect.

And just a small aesthetic thing I think the options should have spaces in their names it just looks cleaner. (You probably were going to do this but I was just making sure)

Chat notifications shouldn't appear when you're the one sending the message, and shouldn't even show if the overlay is open.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 11:13:49 AM by Crøwn »

This is cool, but for me (at least a couple months ago) the Glass prefs didn't save, and Support_Preferences overwrites my RTB prefs.

Please fix..

Other than that, this mod is pretty cool! I can't wait to see where it is when it gets to V3!

If we get that far...

Get this when I first open the overlay.
Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/client/GlassNotificationManager.cs (238): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'animate'
BackTrace: ->GlassNotificationMouse::onMouseDown

Button to open General Discussion no longer does anything. It also says button across it. Just set the text to " " to avoid this.

You should make a new window for the settings GUI, as it now includes settings for things other than the mod manager.

I'd be willing to help with development anyway I can. I could make some GUIs or whatever you want me to do.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:28:27 AM by jes00 »

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:00:26 PM by Heitmeyer² »

I couldn't find out why the escape accelerator only works when a text edit control is active, but I did find a workaround. Make a visible GuiTextEditCtrl and position off screen. When the overlay is open and there's no text edit control selected, use %ctrl.makeFirstResponder(1); on the off screen GuiTextEditCtrl.

I'm getting this (even when I delete Support_Preferences and Support_Updater and relaunch) They don't work at all for me.

That's intended. Glass has Support_Updater and Support_Preferences included, those are created to trick other add-ons in to believing the two are installed independently.

Cool, but then how do you use the preferences in-game? I don't see where you find them. I'm likely blind.

Or is there no GUI yet, just loading from RTB prefs?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 01:11:14 AM by Wesley Williams »

My server list is forgeted up (I use DrenDran's Blockland Essentials which separates host names from the server name):

Can you fix this please?

My server list is forgeted up (I use DrenDran's Blockland Essentials which separates host names from the server name):
-img-
Can you fix this please?

The beta version adds live stats (bricks, player counts) updating to the server list of which both addons are conflicting over.

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask... But I haven't been able to find an appropriate place.

I'm looking to reclaim my Add-ons, however when I go to:

Addons >> RTB Archives >> Bricks >> BlackDragonIV's Brick Pack >> You can regain your former userbase by reclaiming the add-on! Click here!

There is a dialog box asking "Name of current add-on:" and no matter what I type nothing happens on the page. There is no confirmation button or anything below the answer box.

-- Also, assuming this is the wrong place to be asking questions: You should link to the right place on blocklandglass.com

Is the add-on you're trying to link it to already uploaded to Glass?

Cool, but then how do you use the preferences in-game? I don't see where you find them. I'm likely blind.

Or is there no GUI yet, just loading from RTB prefs?
There's a keybind.

Oh thanks. Did not know I needed to upload my add-ons first. Heh. Should put out an FAQ

Edit: Thought it would auto-pull the latest version from the RTB Archive
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 01:19:07 PM by BlackDragonIV »

There's a keybind.
Cool, do you plan on making the preferences keybind appear in Glass settings next to the Mod Manager/Overlay keybind? I just started using Glass yesterday and so far I'm loving it! Good work :)

Edit: The keybind does nothing
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:24:40 PM by Wesley Williams »