Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 293761 times)

When Glass posts to it's server I get some error about getSubStr only when my server is empty. Also could you remove the echos it does for each player? It's spammy.

They're in Cosmetics
No, Uploading them does not work for me.

Will there be a way to change our password on the website? I just want to make mine more secure in case of a data leak or something.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 12:14:49 AM by Spartan224 »

does any significant amount of people actually use this?
I remember RTB having something like 60% usage, which is amazing to think that 60% of servers had RTB, making those who didn't the minority.

I imagine something like .05% of servers run this hot pile of garbage.
Well it's a damn shame that RTB went and died now isn't it?

No, Uploading them does not work for me.
I can't do any site work until I've finished moving, maybe in a week or two.

Will there be a way to change our password on the website? I just want to make mine more secure in case of a data leak or something.
You password is salted and hashed, even if a data leak were to occur, the information is entirely useless. I can add password changes still, but not for a week or two.

When Glass posts to it's server I get some error about getSubStr only when my server is empty. Also could you remove the echos it does for each player? It's spammy.
Are you having this with beta or stable? I know it's an issue in 2.0.1, but I thought I had fixed it in the beta.

So, I've been working on something for a little: Spoilers

Yes please, that looks fantastic

:D  So excited.

Some add-ons are having trouble updating(image because cloudFlare is dumb).
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:01:14 AM by jes00 »

Are you having this with beta or stable? I know it's an issue in 2.0.1, but I thought I had fixed it in the beta.
I'm on beta version 2.1.0beta.2 and I have the problem.

Super glad you're doing this it's looking great.

Just released 2.1 beta 3. Should contain console spam fix and scroll bar fix.

Some add-ons are having trouble updating(image because cloudFlare is dumb).

Yeah, this seems to be a product of transitioning the site to a new host. I'll try to fix it whenever I can work on the site again, or atleast add some error handling.

Just want to point out that the screenshot I released isn't a mock-up at all. I'm going to hold off in detailing much until the closed beta starts, but the system has essentially been done for about 3 weeks now, there's very little left to do other than some trinkets and user-friendliness. I've been taking things slow because I didn't want to put it out while I'm in the process of moving and unable to fix bugs and all. There'll be more coming out with Glass 3 than just that, too.

theres still no scroll bar

also I still can't edit number values and stuff of that sort
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:36:59 PM by giant tootsie rolls »

I'm still getting the console spam with the new version.

When you update an add-on's description and click "Submit Query" maybe it should take you somewhere else or say that it was updated because at the moment some people might not think that it worked or did anything.

I'm still getting the console spam with the new version.
I'm not. Seems to be fine, just says "Posting to Glass server"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:35:36 AM by Crøwn »

I cannot update my addon.