Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 294953 times)

Forgot to mention, press ctrl space to open it
I see the friends list, but not the irc
but make it so you can press esc to close it pls
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 05:12:09 PM by Ryan Crowlife »

Forgot to mention, press ctrl space to open it
What if I use Ctrl as my crouch key?

You'll be able to re-bind it(not sure if you can currently).

Also, for bugs.
.forceReflow(); is still being called on some invisible controls, causing console errors(GlassLiveRoom::pushText and GlassModManagerGui::loadErrorPage).

btn_poweroff_i.png, btn_poweron_i.png and btn_add_i.png don't exist, causing console errors.

Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/client/GlassLiveConnection.cs (179): Unknown command setFriendRequest.
  Object (19210) GlassLiveUser -> ScriptObject -> SimObject

GlassLiveRoom::leaveRoom doesn't exist.

The X on the general discussion chat room should call the same function that the power button calls.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 06:25:37 PM by jes00 »

Looks really cool but I'm getting these errors: (On top of what jes said)
client/GlassLive.cs (563 and 548) unable to find object attempting to call function setVisible
Backtrace: GlassHighlightMouse::onMouseEnter/Leave

client/GlassLiveConnection.cs (45) unable to find function GlassLive::pushMessage

I get errors about both of those pngs jes mentioned too.

Also might just be me but the General Discussion room doesn't open right away, would be better if the window opened and it said it was loading if that's the case.
Resizable chat window would be neat too eventually.

Seems like you can only press escape to close the overlay if your cursor is in the chatbox.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 07:26:54 PM by Crøwn »

The chat window is really tiny. Will we be able to resize it in the future?

Then you'll crouch when you open it. Settings will be coming soon.

The X on the general discussion chat room should call the same function that the power button calls.
Fixed all but the error page one. The X does something different because the system supports multiple chatrooms.

Fixed

The chat window is really tiny. Will we be able to resize it in the future?
I tried this initially, but our version of Torque doesn't have onResize to allow me to know when the window has been resized. I think I have another solution, but I need to test it out.

You can place a GuiMLTextCtrl inside the window to receive onResize callbacks from it.

Then you'll crouch when you open it. Settings will be coming soon.
i think the point was that they can't jump and crouch at the same time now

May I ask, I can't seem to get my account on Glass verified. I try opening up Blockland, however there isn't a prompt saying "Verify now!' but I did put in the right things, right BLID, what am I doing wrong here? I'll check if my BLID is correct...

EDIT: Apparently, it only pops up when you're on the Server list, my bad.
EDIT1: Wait, why is it still saying I'm a Blockhead on the Glass website? I did verify my account, what's going on?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 02:07:05 AM by ALLAN_Buzzy »

Had to download the latest update manually because the updater kept timing out.

Also, forgot to mention that your friend request didn't disappear(after I accepted it) from the GUI until I restarted Blockland.

There's also no button to send a friend request. You have to push enter.

There should also be a confirmation that your friend request was sent.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:12:47 AM by jes00 »

Idea: Remove the keybind for opening just the mod manger and have a single keybind to open up the overlay, and have buttons on the overlay to open stuff like the mod manager, similar to the RTB overlay.

You should find a unique sound for the chat replies, try using the chat while in a freebuild server it'll drive you insane.

You should find a unique sound for the chat replies, try using the chat while in a freebuild server it'll drive you insane.
Also add a button to toggle the chat sound.

For the beta version, not stable:

Changing of the keybind does not synchronize with Glass Live until you restart the game, only affecting the Mod Manager until restart.

If you press your previous keybind while trying to change your keybind again, you appear to lose input until you open/close the console - you then regain input. You can't change back to your previous keybind at all until you restart the game.

If you attempt to change the keybind back to the previous keybind while the overlay is closed (only having the MM open, not GL), you'll have to restart the game because there's no way to regain input - you're stuck.

There's occasional echos in the console just saying "sleep".

Negative BL_IDs need to count as invalid BL_IDs when adding friends, it was noticed by Lake many hours ago but client has updated since then and issue still occurs - mentioning it again just in case.