Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 296019 times)

To everyone having issues with the preferences, install this. Replace your current System_BlocklandGlass.zip. Make sure your server is updated too. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I reinstalled it but I am not sure how to update my server if I need to?

The mod manager notification is very annoying since it appears every time you access the main menu, and doesn't close until you click it.

none of the fonts are showing on the add ons page

the os i use is windows 10 pro

But yeah I'm still having problems with my rtb preferences not showing up

The mod manager notification is very annoying since it appears every time you access the main menu, and doesn't close until you click it.
You can right click to dismiss notifications.

I reinstalled it but I am not sure how to update my server if I need to?
That link is now outdated, make sure you have the latest version (2.0.1). Assuming you have Support_Updater, your dedicated server should automatically receive updates.

none of the fonts are showing on the add ons page
-snip-
the os i use is windows 10 pro
That's really weird. All font on the page is Verdana, I'm not sure why certain sizes wouldn't render considering Verdana comes on Windows. Make sure your font folder (base/client/ui/cache) isn't read-only, maybe it's having difficulty producing the font files.

But yeah I'm still having problems with my rtb preferences not showing up
Is it just some or all preferences? If its just some, what add-on(s) specifically?

Is it just some or all preferences? If its just some, what add-on(s) specifically?
All of the preferences are not showing up at all.

Send me a screenshot and a console.log.

That's really weird. All font on the page is Verdana, I'm not sure why certain sizes wouldn't render considering Verdana comes on Windows. Make sure your font folder (base/client/ui/cache) isn't read-only, maybe it's having difficulty producing the font files.
i disabled read only and it still does it

i disabled read only and it still does it
It appears that Blockland only ships with certain sizes of Verdana. I'll release an update soon and make sure to only use the sizes that ship in the future.

From help topics, it appears that it's Support_Preferences that's interfering with with RTB preferences. I believe many of you reporting that "Preferences are broken" are still trying to use the RTB prefs GUI and not the Glass prefs one. I have an idea to what the issue may be and I'll try to tackle it soon (I'm on break at work right now), probably tomorrow.

I'm considering shipping "condensed" versions of Support_Updater and Support_Preferences with Glass. That'll eliminate any need for the installer. I'll ensure that those versions yield to anything installed locally and trick the updater in to thinking that they're actually installed so that it'll deliver updates, but it should generally improve the experience; the installer is just too much.

Support_Preferences updated.

Is there a way of disabling the download of the imported RTB mods? I remember the previous site allowing you to take ownership of the older add-ons which upon approval redirected you to the new add-on.

Also, you can't delete screenshot on the site. I'm using Mozilla Firefox 47.0.1, and the op system is Windows 7 64bit edition.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 10:37:36 AM by Barnabas »

Is there a way of disabling the download of the imported RTB mods? I remember the previous site allowing you to take ownership of the older add-ons which upon approval redirected you to the new add-on.

Also, you can't delete screenshot on the site. I'm using Mozilla Firefox 47.0.1, and the op system is Windows 7 64bit edition.
Do you mean disable the redirect or disable downloading the old version? RTB imports have been removed until 2.1 in about a week or so.

Screenshot deletion isn't in yet. I'll see if I have time to do it today, but if not I'll get it in tomorrow.

I mean disabling downloading. Or even better, upon trying to download the old RTB add-on you'd get redirected to the new page. Might have been a little unclear there.

For some reason when I upload an image it'll just sit there loading and it won't work until I click the button a second time.

This is something that needs to be Added at one Point.
Sub-Categories.
For instance, when you go into Bricks, There should be 2 Sub Categories. Normal Bricks, and Special Bricks. Special Bricks would basically be Bricks like Music Bricks, Decoration Bricks, Etc. And Normal bricks would be just Different Width, Length and Sized bricks.
But you should still be able to be able to have both at the same time, So Normal and Special Bricks Mixed into one big list.

Some other Sub-Categories would be Different Print sizes, (1x1, 1x1F, 1x2F, 2x2f, Poster,) Categories for the Bargain Bin, and Different Weapon Types.

Also the Pages are too small
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 05:19:37 AM by BlooKirby »