Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 294606 times)

it shows me logged in as jincux

Hey mom get the camera i'm on television!

Small suggestion, could we have that button that creates a chat when we hover over our friends back? Also maybe the menu that appears could appear over the friend window.

Alternatively down the road a rightclick menu would be sweet.

Hey mom get the camera i'm on television!
holy forget I'M ON TV TOO!!!111

i'd like to see the server settings menu be accessible via the admin menu and not an obscure keybind with no indication that it exists

why can't i remove friends

actually nevermind i apparently still have the beta version installed
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 06:31:12 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

i'd like to see the server settings menu be accessible via the admin menu and not an obscure keybind with no indication that it exists

It already attempts to do this, but is over-written by oRBs/RTB often. I need to look in to this more.

I released 3.0.1 last night that included some bug fixes and the ability to remove friends.

If you have more than one friend request and you accept one the rest of them go blank and only display () until you reconnect to the client, you can't accept it either because it says you don't have a request from this person.

Also could the overlay keybind also close the overlay?

Hardly anyone uses the glass live chat.
Is it dead?

Is it dead?
I've seen a decent amount of people in general discussion a lot of the time.

Is it dead?
It's not dead it's just not alive yet, more people just need to know about it. I've been advertising it in my server and I think a fair amount of people have started to get it. Just needs more attention.

It's also the beginning of school for almost everyone, and today specifically being the first for many.

Friend requests are broken for me. After accepting Brickitect's friend request the others turned into no name and no ID requests.

I'm aware of the issue and a fix should be out in a day or two.

I've been working on a new script inspector, primarily for reviewers. It's certainly not mobile compatible and probably won't work well with smaller displays, and given my experiences with JavaScript and Firefox, it probably won't work on that either. I'll be making small improvements on that to try to replace the current review system.