Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295229 times)

mac/linux users also don't have the font

A new issue has arisen with the preferences system.

They seem to not want to display no matter how many times I reinstall BLG. I've tried every combination of add-ons (Support_Preferences, System_BlocklandGlass, and System_ReturnToBlockland) along with solely using RTB; nothing seems to work. I have the slightest feeling i'm missing something within the files as i'm trying not to delete and settings/configurations for my server, player, and other clients. I would be grateful if you could try to (possibly) replicate this issue and fix it.
EDIT:
I started to clean out my add-ons folder to remove useless clients and what-not, but then I found something interesting. Turns out Client_MasterPreferences was the source of this issue.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 02:32:16 PM by Lyoko1337 »

Can't resize chat window. Uninstalling.

Make the windows resizeable

I am having problems uploading my own addon to Glass. Every time I try, having filled all the blanks, I get sent to a page that says "bool(false)".

Is this an issue for anyone else too?

I am having problems uploading my own addon to Glass. Every time I try, having filled all the blanks, I get sent to a page that says "bool(false)".

Is this an issue for anyone else too?
Yeah. I can't upload add-ons either.

I'm having a problem with my new Raptor update.

Anyone else getting this problem with the Raptor...
I get on Blockland and BL Glass asks me to update the Raptor, I update and I restart. When I reload Blockland, it asks me again and again and again...if i want to update the Raptor. I uninstalled the Raptor and reinstalled it and no change.

Originally, I asked a similar thing, because he's experiencing what I am too similarly:

I keep trying to update the mod because I wanted to test the update for myself, and it keeps having to update every single time. When I go to test to see if the bug I tried to fix, it looks like as if I keep downloading version 3.0.0--when we're supposed to be in v3.0.5

Bump, I have a feeling that the Raptor issue I mentioned may be tied in with the same issue Marios is having; I can't upload addons as Betas.

Hate to be this guy but uploading Decals and Faces still just doesn't work.. :\

Hate to be this guy but uploading Decals and Faces still just doesn't work.. :\

Don't worry, the recent posts say the same thing.

Uploading add-ons still doesn't work. Should probably be a big priority to fix.

I'm unable to do anything about it until the weekend.

nice meme
Where's the meme exactly? Resizing windows is a basic usability feature and the chat of all places should not be missing it.

I noticed that sometimes the pm window won't be scrolled to the bottom and is unable to be scrolled to the bottom unless i reply with a message. this happens when I receive multiple messages from a player while the overlay is closed