NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71983 times)

As of now, I'm on my labor day vacation but I have my mac laptop and other laptop to work on cars if  I choose to. I need to ask however if you guys seen the fix on the Raptor 4x4. In version 3.0.5, I fixed an error with the stripped body part at the back, where there was a little triangular hole--or at least I think i did.

If anyone has the new update, can someone confirm and see if that rear piece of the truck is fixed for me? I can't honestly tell from here on out.

Anyone else getting this problem with the Raptor...
I get on Blockland and BL Glass asks me to update the Raptor, I update and I restart. When I reload Blockland, it asks me again and again and again...if i want to update the Raptor. I uninstalled the Raptor and reinstalled it and no change.

Anyone else getting this problem with the Raptor...
I get on Blockland and BL Glass asks me to update the Raptor, I update and I restart. When I reload Blockland, it asks me again and again and again...if i want to update the Raptor. I uninstalled the Raptor and reinstalled it and no change.
I get this too when I tried downloading my truck off of glass!

With school going to resume for me tomorrow, September 7th, 2016, I don't want to have people thinking that they're going to have to wait yet another year for my cars to come out. Thus because of this, I'm giving out the Hiro, and Griffin as a beta addon. There's a few functions on both cars, and just a few parts from CVS to choose from!

I did say in the past that I did want to have a new Beta System incorporated since Blockland Glass was being put into introduction, and I want to fulfill my promise!

Make sure you have Blockland Glass to download updates in the future first
ALONG WITH CVS TO CUSTOMIZE THE VEHICLES

I just tried to upload the new cars as betas, but however, some other users are having the same issue with their mods as well. However, when BL Glass is fixed, I will try again.

The rest of the vehicles will come their merry way in the future; school is starting again.

In that photo you will also see the Raptor's stripped body on. What originally happened, was that I exported the fix, placed it into the zip file, and slapped it into Blockland Glass without testing it in game. I re-did the same process now, and tested in-game, and it works on my end, but now I'm just hoping it works on your end too.

I have also discovered that the Vesper drawings I had in mind, is rather equivalent to the 1973 Nissan Skyline. I know this because I saw this exact car playing Gran Truismo 4. That being said, that's what the Vesper will be.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 03:04:40 PM by Night_Hawk »

My god. These are amazing! I'm excited for the Hiro. But will it's interior stay that way? I personally don't like the steering wheel design.

that vehicle on the far left looks loving ugly
other than that they are gr8

-Clipped

Touché
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 11:00:50 PM by Night_Hawk »

tbh the griffith does look iffy, it's just the proportions of it

Gee you're nice. How about you go find a blueprint of a TVR Griffith 500?

Oh wait! There isn't any! Now go find a couple pictures and make a clusterforget.
was it actually worth reacting like this
i was simply stating my opinion
plus INH is right
-POSSIBLE TRIGGER, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS IF YOU WANT THE GRIFFITH TO LOOK SLIGHTLY BETTER-

the part where the grille is is supposed to be rather flat and vertical, plus the headlights are in the grille
there are actually no turning signals on the tvr's bumper
the grille is disproportionate, it is also not round
the roofline is too high
theres not enough pictures of the Griffith for me to nitpick about, post more pls
sorry if i triggered you, you don't have to follow this, its just if you want the Griffith to look better slightly
also don't pull that "if you want it good make it yourself" bullstuff, cause i know nothing about coding
i also don't have the patience to create a 3d model
also molt pls re-add me on steam sempi

I couldn't even tell it was a griffith lol

I could understand the concerns, and I didn't mean the blast out like that. But please understand in a modeler's perspective that it's hard to make something with just pictures.

I do realize however it is off proportion just like the stupid Genesis model was in the past, so I might just remake this as well since 1. I believe every car can be a practical improvement, and 2. I realize I could do much simpler now a days.

When the Blockland Glass website is also fixed, I will just give out a Hiro beta instead.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:13:53 PM by Night_Hawk »

I found it unneccesary to get made at him for lashing out. People get upset when you criticize their work, and quite honestly, it would have been a reaction of most. Nothing is perfect, and there was no point in even criticizing the work, you're on a $9.99 game that's dying as we speak. People make mistakes, and you can't just do that. Besides, I don't see you making any vehicle addons, or any at all, so who are you to say? Would you like to be put in his place? Leave people alone, and stop triggering.

Modeling without good references is hard guys. Give him some credit.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:52:41 AM by Silleb² »