NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71767 times)

LOCKED TOPIC NOTICE

Further development can be found in this thread, but feel free to check this one out...

Hey there! Welcome to my new Add-ons Topic. Originally known for my vehicles topic, my main fields of add-ons are in decals, weaponry, sounds, and of coarse, vehicles. My primarily focus will still be on bringing the best I can with NightHawk Motors and its cars, but there will be times that I will also work with what I can do based off my
knowledge!

Public Downloads!

Whether a Beta or an Official Addon, here's what I have released so far!

The Classic Version of a Terrifying 3WD Reliant Robin. Due to a new version being in development, here's the classic edition; it is very tilty.One of the beloved vehicles based off our legendary Family take-around. A 1994 Chevy Suburban that comes with few CVS parts, Animated Steering wheel and Hands-On-Vehicle support.The new and improved version of what used to be super terrifying! Now that you can handle this version a little easier, it also comes with the new 4WD variant, and the NHM founded concept of Blinkers!One of the classic teenage racers from NFS Underground 2! Comes with 2 variants, and a few CVS parts to choose from; not to mention popup headlights!
(V1 Old Topic Link) The first ever vehicle to be released from NHM. This legacy Subaru Impreza may not look like its finest, but it created potential for what was to comeView Forum topic Here
V1.4 The Reaper is the peppy RWD cruising and drifting machine loved by many.
View Forum topic Here
V 3.1.0 With this alias of the Ford SVT Raptor, take NightHawk's first pickup to face the rough terrain that Blockland has to throw at you!
View Forum topic Here
V3.2.0 The new and improved version that really made a difference on how NightHawk models his cars. This new version comes with functioning lights, CVS, Hands-On-Wheel, and many more features to love!
View Forum topic Here
The American Favorite that comes with 2 variants, classic and modern lights, neon interiors, and many customizable options to choose from!
View Topic Here
One of the very first weapons I made when I first started to learn addons! There used to be an older model than this that was "exclusive", but this weapon pack has been re-designed into what it is now!

Frequently Asked Questions

What addons can you do?

When I first started out, I learned to do decals, weapons, faces, and vehicles. I might be able to learn prints, but I can't do bricks.

==========

What addons do you plan to do in the near future?

That's something I can't honestly answer. If something comes to mind, then I will add it to the Upcoming Project's list.

==========

What has been your favorite vehicle you have worked on?

I'd like to think that every Latest/New car is my favorite, but I can't confirm that because they are ALL great!

==========

Has there been any progress recently on the ______?

If there would be new and fresh content that I made, I would have posted photos, or videos on what has been updated.

==========

When will the ______ come out? Is there an ETA or release date?

There is no set date or ETA on when the ______ will come out; it will come out when I have time committed to work on it.

==========

Can I have an early preview of the _______?

Depending on the state of the addon (How close it is to release or if it's even functional), I will provide Betas potentially when the time comes.

==========

Can I suggest and request you to make something?

Your suggestion will most likely be exchanged for nothing because of what I already have in mind, but you can try.

==========

Can I suggest or request to add something to you're working on?

Absolutely! Forumer's feedback on what they want to see on my projects is always appreciable--such as new parts on a vehicle!

==========

Can you make a night hawk?

No.

==========

I was gone and nothing got done?

How about you walk into my shoes when I have to start deal with a 4-year college plan, have a fulltime summer job, and a lot of life events going on inside my perspective. Cut me some slack and just be patient; all will get done eventually.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:10:27 PM by Night_Hawk »

WIP PROJECTS

For the vehicles that haven't been released yet, feel free to look below. I will eventually convert these to videos as a showcase of WIP mods.

Bolt V4
Alias: Bugatti Veyron 16.4

The 4th installment, even though V3 was never released. This was made in attempt to give the original model a diet and slim look.

Pack Projects!

Pack: American Speedster Quadracycles
Alias: Self Explanatory
American Speedster is known for making 4-wheel pedal cars out of PVC, and Hardware and Bike kits. Because I own their Sidekick model IRL, it inspired me to make the entire pack in Blockland!
Pack:FCP - Starter
Alias: 1984 Chevy Camaro and 1994 Chevy Suburban
FCP Standing for Family Cars pack, this starter kit provides the two parental vehicles that started it all in real life.
Pack: FCP - Personal "Genesis"
Alias: 1995 Ford Crown Victoria LX
The vehicle that started it all for NightHawk himself. The name it's given in game, Genesis, has a significance. Genesis is the first book of the Bible of the Old Testament; the first words of the first verse are In the beginning..., and so forth. The beginning being Night's first car in this case.
Pack: FCP - Relatives "Forest"
Alias: 2016 Jeep Renegade
One of the three vehicles that are planned for the cars that my sister and brother had owned in the past [excluding the current renegade].
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 05:12:54 PM by Night_Hawk »

Upcoming Projects!

For what hasn't been invented yet, but is still yet to come!

Griffin V2 - A cleaner and hopefully easy-to-recognize version of a TVR Griffith 500. V1 was scrapped due to complaints of the model not matching the actual car.
Moonlight - Bentley Continental
Alpha - Alfa Romeo Brera Italia Independent
1999 Ford F-150 Supercab [Triton V8] - Truck enlisted for FCP - Personal
1985 Chevy Scottsdale - Vehicle enlisted for FCP - Relatives
5th Generation Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL -  Vehicle enlisted for FCP - Relatives
2005 Dodge Ram -  Vehicle enlisted for FCP - Extended
2000 Jeep Gran Cherokee "Laredo" -  Vehicle enlisted for FCP - Extended
Nightmare - A car that's terrifying to the community itself, and won't be revealed until a teaser video has been made
Aston Martin DB9 - Because we don't even have that many Aston's
Nissan 350Z
Voltage - Pagani Zonda F; Clique parts included
Carbon - Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Lancia Delta Integrale
Ford Focus SVT -  The old Hatchback in the Battle of the Hatchbacks Poll
Trooper - Ford Ranger
NFS Underground 2 Nissan Sentra
1931 Ford Model A (Ford Racing 3)
Diadart [Diamond + Dart] - 1995 Ford GT90
Jeep+ or JeepPlus - The Default Jeep, but with Extra Features; Not to be Mistaken with Filipe's NewJeep
Ford Thunderbird
Mercedes SLS AMG
Acura RSX
Maserati Gran Truismo
Kia Cee'd
Kia Optima
Cadillac Eldorado
Infiniti Q60
Chevrolet Chevelle

Videos!

Considering that I upload every now and then to my YouTube channel, I selected a few to showcase here...

The Blockstang RevivalAddons Progress Update 12/2/2016V3.0.0 Raptor PromoFirst car with a Communication
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 10:49:12 AM by Night_Hawk »

im gonna download the reliant robin addon and make a jeremy clarkson rp

There hasn't been much progress rather then showcasing WIP projects at the moment, because of life and work, plus having to repair some pedal car problems here at home. I'll provide off topic photos later after everything's been repaired in case someone is interested.

The posts that I reserved should now hopefully be filled in with content that was awaited by you! Thank you for your patience.

There hasn't been much progress rather then showcasing WIP projects at the moment, because of life and work, plus having to repair some pedal car problems here at home. I'll provide off topic photos later after everything's been repaired in case someone is interested.
Can you tell me which cars are in development, I'm kinda lost there.
(also what happened to the Bolt?)

Can you tell me which cars are in development, I'm kinda lost there.
(also what happened to the Bolt?)
It's best to look at the old topic if you can find it, but what you see in WIP plus whatever else I start is in development.

The Bolt i looked at its v3 model, and it looks too fat. I kinda liked the original V2 model if it was cleaner, but now knowing my skills. I think I might just be making a V2 of the V2 model.

It's best to look at the old topic if you can find it, but what you see in WIP plus whatever else I start is in development.

The Bolt i looked at its v3 model, and it looks too fat. I kinda liked the original V2 model if it was cleaner, but now knowing my skills. I think I might just be making a V2 of the V2 model.
Thing is i'm very interested in the genesis and can't find it

Thing is i'm very interested in the genesis and can't find it
The Genesis is my 1995 Crown Victoria

The old 3d Model i'm not going to use

And then my car itself

Oh my god I thought it was a Toyota Camry at the back

Again fix the rims, they are too curved and look like deep dish

make the grille on genesis like the vessel from watch dogs. you dont honestly have to do it if you dont want to.

IRL crown Vic does not =/= the vessel. Again they're cars based off the real life cars I own.